Halloween 🎃

If you had to pick a favorite holiday, you'd choose Halloween. No, it wasn't because it was Amy's favorite holiday.

Well, maybe at first before you two were brought together by fate. When Amy declines your idea of going through a spook house that night, you were a bit taken aback when she said no. When you asked why, she just said she never liked those kind of things. You even admitted you were a bit disappointed, but Amy had other plans.

She told you every year on Halloween, the whole band has to be the "It" person while the others nail them with awesome pranks. That was definitely something you were open to, and it was most definitely your cup of tea. You were excited and wanted to get started right away, so you started asking about who was "It."

"Who's it this year?" You ask, as she was pulling out a couple carton of eggs from your fridge.

Before she said anymore, she thought it might be fun to surprise you on who was "It" yourself. She grabs more items such as toilet paper and balloons filled with paint.

"You'll see." She raises her eyebrows at you a little and smirks when she saw the worried look you were giving her.

"Don't worry, it's not you." She reassures you, as you let out a sigh in relief.

"Okay let's go!" You leave the house and on your drive, you recognize your surroundings.

....you were headed to Will's house and not, he does not know what's coming for him.