She scares your boss into giving you a raise

You were working in a near by coffee shop, trying to earn the money you need for a new car.

Amy, your girlfriend, had offered to loan you the money for it, but you politely decline her offer. As she was out on tour a lot, you were grateful for having the job as it had kept you busy to the bone. It's not the best job in the world, but it's a job and it's decent enough to keep you there. You were always happy to go into work, but today, things between you and manager had become cold, almost. It was because she was jealous of your relationship with Amy. While Amy is there, your manager is all sunshine and smiles, but when she isn't there with you, your manager would take every opportunity to tease/torment/make you miserable. This was something you would usually keep to yourself, but what she did next, was the last straw. You needed to tell someone about this before you go completely insane.

So on your next Skype call, you rambled on about what was going on and how your manager had just had now just cut your paychecks so low, you almost had nothing. After you informing all of this to Amy, she started to worry even more about you and started asking you to quit your job at the nasty place.

You refused and almost regret spilling the beans to Amy, as it caused her to worry even more. Without telling you, she had called the tour to an early end and came home. It quite a surprise to see her walk in the coffee shop, but she didn't greet you the way she did with her affections as she usually would. Instead, she demanded you to tell her where your manager was and this was enough of a commotion for her to come out.

"Is everything okay out here?"

Both you and Amy could hear the fake sincerity in her tone of voice.

You had a cup of coffee sitting next to the register you were . Without a warning, Amy picked it up in a right grip, than she chucked it at your manager. A few seconds of silence filled the air before Amy continues on what she came in for. She begins speaking low and through gritted teeth just as she always does when she's mad about something, she demanded that cutting your paychecks is the same thing as stealing and that if she didn't want the cops involved, to give you a huge raise.

"You will be sorry if you don't. If you don't step in and pay her with a full paycheck, I will and trust me, you don't want any part of that." Than she adds one more thing as the boss was wiping herself off from the coffee.

"I can promise you that!"