Advengers Q and A

After spending a good 2 hours in the labs we ate lunch then headed to a big meeting room for an avengers Q and A. To say I was not looking forward to this would be a huge understatement I was dreading it. Everyone was here even T'culla and Shuri and they are usually in Wakanda. When we got to the meeting room everyone got quiet. Tony was the first to speak of course. 'Do you guys have any questions for us'  The questions were pretty simple who is your favorite superhero to why are you an avenger. It was going good until uncle Steve picked flash ' my question is for all of you is penis Parker a charity case is that why you know him'  Oh shit he just had to open his big ass mouth. Nat was sharply her knife uncle Buck was being held back by uncle Steve. Uncle Scott had the look of murder in his eyes uncle Clint had his arrows ready. That's when I spoke up. ' You guys cannot kill a teenager he might deserve it but it's not what we do he is not worth it' Everyone calmed down. ' what are you gonna do penis' I finally broke I walked up to him tripped him pinned him to the ground and punched him a few times. ' That's my baby' I heard Tony say. I turn 'yeah I am your baby and only yours.' I turn to flash 'if you ever bully me or anyone again I will fuck you up worse I am spider man and Tony Starks fiancé I will make your life hell so leave people alone.' I look to see Tony smirking Auntie Nat laughing and uncle Steve open mouthed. Then I realized what I said.  'Shit Tony babe I'm sorry it just kinda came out' 'love you have nothing to worry about' Tony says before addressing the group 'nothing that happens here can be told to anyone I have good lawyers now leave my tower' I look at Tony. 'I hate field trips every single one' he laughs and so do I soon everyone is laughing. We go back up to the floor to watch a movie and hangout. After a few minutes uncle Steve looks at me and says ' I never knew you had it in you kid good job.' ' thanks uncle Steve or should I say uncle buzzkill' ' oh god Tony has rubbed off on you' ' that I have in more ways than one' we turn to see Tony. 'ugh gross tmi tmi Tony' me and Tony laugh so hard we are holding our sides. Halfway through the movie we sneak off and go to our room. In the end this field trip wasn't that bad.

THE END
I hope you all enjoyed the story I will be writing other ones too.💕