Advenger Breakfast

I didn't sleep well last night. This morning I woke up next to Tony. I got up and looked at the clock it's 7 am. I'm surprised Tony is still asleep. I get up and shower and get changed. When I got back to the room Tony was gone it made me sad. Its Saturday so I wanted to cuddle. Instead I just decided to go and get coffee. When I got to the kitchen I went straight for the coffee not caring who was in there. 'morning pete.' I turn to see my uncle loki. ' morning uncle Loki.' I turned back around to make some eggs and bacon. That's when I hear people talking quietly at first I think it's just my family so I don't mind. Then I hear someone say ' why did peter just come into the kitchen like he owns the place.' shit the field trip I crack the eggs start the eggs and try to forget the stares. While making the bacon I hear uncle Loki say ' it's because he does own the place well half the place'  After my breakfast is done I sit next my auntie Tasha. I look for Tony but I have no luck spotting him. Great I thought what a great start to my day. 'Alright class let's get going we need to get to the r&d  labs.' The r&d labs that's me and Tony's lab. Weird most tours don't go that high up.

Time skip- R&D
When we got to the labs the guide had no access which makes sense since me and Tony are the only ones with access. She tried to get his attention but AC/DC blared to loud bless her soul. She turned around. ' Sorry guys I have no way in' I think for a minute oh fuck it I graduate in 1 week. ' I have access' ' don't lie penis you do not have access to Tony's lab' I walk up and scan my blue red and gold badge with all access. ' Peter nice to see you awake this early on a Saturday' Friday said while letting me inside. ' Thanks Fri.' I say before heading inside. I walk right up to my boyfriend who is in his own world and tap his shoulder. I can feel everyone's stares. He turns off the music. ' Morning Pete' 'Morning Tony my class is here to see your lab'
' Oh Petey don't be modest it's your lab too' ' oh wow does Tony Stark have a heart' ' wow peter I am wounded' We go back and forth for a little while longer until we hear someone clear their throat. I look over to see uncle Steve and a lot of confused faces. ' Tones when did uncle Steve get access to our lab' ' I gave it to him about a week ago so he could get me and you out so your uncle Clint could stop using the vents to get us' ' Oh makes sense'
'Tony you have a class to teach so I suggest you do that' ' Alright Captain buzzkill'