Movie Night

The vote came down to Anabelle, the Ring, and It. We all sat down to vote.Annabelle won by a landslide. Which was the one I didn't want to win. I hated them all but that on was my least favorite. Everyone was comfortable in their seats ned was next to mj they were so cute together. My uncle Steve and Bucky were passing out pillows and my auntie Tasha and uncle Clint were passing out blankets. I went into the kitchen to get some snacks ready thinking it would take some time away from the movie. I got out 5 boxes of popcorn and  33 bowls. He started making the popcorn in the 3 microwaves that were in the kitchen. As they were cooking he got out twizlers, Twix, gummy bears, Skittles,bottle caps,pop tarts,starburts,and life savors.

Time skip - 25 minutes later
The sofa was pasar out and so was the popcorn. So Peter went into the kitchen to get the rest of the snacks. He passed out the candy to the advenger who loved it. Then he sat in the empty spot next to Tony in between him and his auntie Tasha. He pulled the blanket up to him and put his head on Tonys shoulder and feet on Nats lap earning a glare from clint. He starts to forget everyone is around and thinks it's just an advenger movie night. During every scary part he puts his head farther into tonys chest and Nat and Clint laugh.  It feels normal and fun. When Annabelle comes alive for the 7th time I jump and Tony whispers ' baby are you ok?' 'yeah I am that just scared me' I could see uncle Steve whispering to uncle Bucky and looking at me and Tony they always thought we were cute and I always thought they were but the whispering caught me off gaurd. So I followed uncle Steve's eyes to flash and moved away from Tony because flash was getting suspicous of what was going on. I silently thanked my uncles and went back to watching the movie. Tony gave me a look I saw only from my side view and I sighed he probably thought I was mad at him. So I pulled out my phone and texted him what happened. He texted back that he understood but was sad.

Time skip- after the movie
I had decided on staying up here since I was already half asleep and no body objected. So everyone went downstairs to their rooms and I started walking to mine. When I felt someone pick me up. " oh no your to tired to walk come on"