The Rath of Black widow

I look over and mouth let it go to my auntie. So she nodes and says all to sweet "Lets continue." we go to the elevator and all get in. "Friday 57 floor"she says and looks right at me shit that's the advengers training room. When we get out I see uncle Steve and Bucky doing hand to hand combat like they always do. I just think it gives them a reason to touch eachother. I always found them a cute couple. Then I see uncle Clint and aunt Wanda using weapons to fight. Finally I see something I wish I didn't uncle Bruce and my boyfriend doing hand to hand. " alright now I'm going to teach you some fighting skills." Nat said. Oh god this not gonna and well I thought. Everyone in the room has stopped fighting to watch. "Ok now I need a volenteer. Everyone but me raised their  hand. This did not go in noticed. " Pete come up here and spar with your favorite aunt. " " Auntie Nat I don't think that a good idea." "Come on just one match and I won't go easy."  I think for a second "Alright fine just one and promise not to go easy I don't learn when you do." " I promise." I walk up to the Nat not realizing the other advengers stopped to watch. We have been doing hand to hand for 10 minutes but it looks like an we are dancing we move as one. She got a few good hits and so did i. A little while later I found a weak spot in her stance and pinned her. " you give?"  "Yeah yeah I give" I look out to see everyone impressed and flash pale. I go back to where I was standing. " ok that was hand to hand what would happen if you add weapons?" Tony gets off his Matt to walk over to Nat. " Hey Tony I'm tired can you pick someone?" What a load of shit she isn't tired we usally go for hours rounded after round but nobody knew that except me and the advengers who were smirking. " yes I will don't want you leading at tour tired. May I have a volenteer?"  Again everyone but me raised there hand. I mean why would I fight my boyfriend? So of course Tony picked me. "Peter come up here and try to beat The Tony stark." I could hear the snickers and quiet laughs from the advengers. I don't wanna argue so I just go up. After 7 minutes I have Tony pinned staring at his eyes that's until I hear uncle Steve clear his throught. So I jump up and walk back to my spot and see a smiling Tony. When I get back to my spot I hear flash is he trying to get killed? " how the fuck can penis Parker fight he never fights back with me." That's when Tonys smile disapears and black widow smirks. " well I guess I'm not that tired. Any volenteers?" Of course she picked flash she gmhad him pinned in less than 30 seconds. If you ever hurt my baby spider again you won't live to see tomorrow understand." " yes mam" " good now run along she said letting him go. I couldn't help but laugh along with Steve and Clint.