•Chapter 7•

Twi 🌟

It's Friday today, 8 am. I was all packed up for Dash's tournament since I did accept her request -- after all what she has done, I just have to.

I wore my simple black skirt with a matching white plain v - neck shirt and white Keds. My hair was in a messy bun and I have a black backpack with me.

I was waiting for the cyan teenager to pick me up. I did tell her not to but she insisted so I just said yes.

After a little waiting, she finally came. A car came into view with Dash sitting at the driver's seat.

The car has no roof, whatsoever and has only seats good for 4 to 5 people yet it's really shiny and it looks brand new.

"Nice car, you got there, Dash. I didn't know you're this rich." I complimented while touching the car's door, ready to open it.

Instead of getting a 'thank you' or even any reply from the teenager, she just looked away.

I opened the door and sat at the passenger's seat beside Dash.

"Uh.. Rainbow?" I asked with a worried tone.

"Come on! Let's go. We don't want to be late." She said, not answering my question with a smile across her face. -- a fake one I can tell.

I didn't say anything but I know she is hiding something from me.

~
It took us 4 minutes to get to our destination. Rainbow dropped me off at the entrance while she parked the car.

I went inside with letting the guards know I'm Rainbow Dash's invited guest.

In sight was a big soccer field, many people all around it was at place -- It was gigantic.

A guard assisted me to a reserved seat. I was in front, basically I have the best seat since I'm at the middle and I can see the whole field.

I'm also near the food vendors that walk around. -- they sell popcorn, hotdogs, fries, chips, etc.

I was satisfied with my location and a loud bell rang.
Two men introduced themselves but I didn't quite catch what their names were. They're going to host the game and they also introduced the judges.

We made a quick prayer before the game starts and everyone cheered as the players entered the field.

The first team entered and they were introduced to be the soccer players from Crystal Prep Academy. A lot of people cheered with banners and whistling, loud to be heard in the humungous ring.

Next, the soccer players of Canterlot High came into view as they entered the bright field.

Many people cheered as well;  while I did the same.

Familiar faces was seen for me, but one person caught my attention.

It was the guy that made me cry the other day, yet he doesn't seem to care that he just did that to a woman.

My heart started to ache. It was a slow and painful torture. I feel like I can't breath.

I closed my eyes and inhale - exhaled, to calm myself down.

Once I was satisfied, I opened my eyes again and the game was about to start.

"H-hey." I heard someone say from not so far away.

I scanned around where it was from and there I saw Flash standing next to me, with popcorn and drinks in his hands.

He was wearing Canterlot High soccer jersey which was color blue and yellow while he matched it with a pair of white soccer shoes.

"H-hey?" I replied. I'm confused and nervous at the same time that I feel like I'm about to faint, but I was able to put myself together.

"Sorry about y'know the other day. I was acting stupid and I didn't even know why I acted that way towards you." He chuckled as he sat down next to the reserved seat next to mine. "To make it up to you, here. Have some of the best popcorn and drinks. I order them a lot when I used to watch soccer games before, they're the best, try 'em." He chuckled.

I didn't know what to do nor what to reply. I just stared blankly at the man in front of me.

After what he has done, I don't know if he still thinks the same like that to me or not.

I can't tell since he acts like he's usual self but all I know is that I have to erase my feelings for this man or else I'll get hurt more.

I looked away and focused on why I came here in the first place.

I ignored the man I love beside me but instead I gave my attention to the cyan teenager who was there for me when I needed someone the most.

From the corner of my eye, I can see Flash stand up as he put down the popcorn and drink at the seat.

"If you need food, it's right here." He said with a sad tone and walked away.

I don't like what I did. I don't even know why I did that in the first place, but all I know is that I have to erase him from my heart and focus on someone else worth my attention.

I grabbed the popcorn to show that I'm still thankful for him buying me these and cheered at the baby blue faced teenage girl as the game ends.

Canterlot High wins!

~
How was that? 😩
my everything hurts so dont expect good updates from me. mkay?

byeee