•Chapter 18•

The vid is so perf 😭😍

Im sorry for not updating for so long. I was busy with my school and stuff and its just so frustrating. 😩 Hope u understand. Here's a chappy! :3

Twi 🌟
I wasn't barely breathing not making a single sound. I took a step back and ran to my room which was very close by.

I opened the door and saw Rainbow Dash sitting on the couch on her headphones while waving her head back and forth.

I sat next to her and kissed her cheek to catch her attention. Her face turned a blush of pink and turned around so she can face me.

"Rainbow come here u gotta see this." I said as I pulled her gently out of the door and went straight where Fluttershy and Discord was located.

I cant hear any smooching sound so I think their done. I took a small peek at the wall and saw that they were gone. Suddenly, my phone rang.

It was a call from Rarity. I answered it by clicking the green button that said 'answer'.

"Hello Rarity. Where are u?"

"Darling where here at the information table. Im here with Pinkie Pie and Applejack. Altho, have u seen Fluttershy lately? She doesnt want to come with us so I was expecting she was with u."

"Ill tell u later. Just go to my room as quick as u can. I have some great news to tell u."

"Would love to hear it. See u dear."

She said as she hanged up. Rainbow and I held hands again as we walked back to the room.

"Sooo... whut was it that u wanted to show me back there?"

"It's nothing.. hehe.. nevermind." I said as I finished with a smile.

"If u say so.." Rainbow said as she gave me a kiss on my forehead which made me blush but all of a sudden, guilt came inside me, I just lied to her.

Ill tell her when the time is right. I mean she wont get mad right?

I wish.

We waited for a little longer. Until, they arrived and entered my room.

"So why did u call us for, Dear?" Rarity asked.

"Is there something wrong, Twi'light?"

"LETS MAKE UR FROWN UPSIDE DOWN."

I gulped my shyness away and started telling them whuts up.... I held Rainbow's hand and tightened the grip. Im just so nervous. I need her comfort.

I looked at her and she just smiled... telling me its ok.

"Everyone... I'd like to tell u all that Rainbow and I are together. I understand if u dont accept us for that. I just cant hide it anymore. It'll just break us all apart. Im sorry."

It took them a moment to realize until Pinkie and Rarity started laughing.

"Are u serious Twilight? Ofcourse its ok for us. Infact, Im secretly inlove with Fluttershy-" Pinkie was cut off when she realized that she just confessed her deepest secret. "Oops.."

We all laughed and have some fun the whole day. It should've ben better with Fluttershy but I guess she cant make it...

Im just so glad that they're ok with me and Rainbow.. well, most of them.