•Chapter 15•

Dash ⚡️PONYVILLE STYLE

Its been days since we last saw Twilight. Week maybe. All of us were worried. What if the machine that she made broke and she cant come back to Ponyville?! AND... AND... AND!!!

"Dashie, u alright?" Pinkie popped up of nowhere that made me scream but I held it in anyway.

"Pinkie you scared me!-" she gave me a 'THE rainbow dash became scared?' look. "I mean.. Psh im not scared." I said as I finished with a glare.

"Okie Dokie Lokie... sooo... whut u thinking of?" She asked as her derp face came infront of me.

"Nothing."

"Oh come one Dashie.. please?" She pleaded as she gave the biggest eyes she can make, maybe making puppy eyes, whut she made goat eyes if u ask me.

"Im worried about Twilight."

"We all are Dashie. You dont have to keep it. If u tell me, Im gonna even spread it to the world!" Pinkie screamed, that made everyone look at her. Even the princesses.

She gave an embarressed laugh and smiled awkwardly.

After a little chat with Pinkie a vibrating sound was heard.

"ITS COMING FROM THAT MACHINE!!!!" Pinkie screamed as she pointed her hoof at the mirror.

"It has to be shutted down." Princess Celetia said.

"But how about Twilight?" Rarity asked as we all waited for the princess's answer.

"I dont know but we have to shut it down before we all-"

The mirror blew into tiny pieces.

Twilight...

•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•
Author's Note:
This day has been. If ur confused about that ^ Rainbow (pony) doesnt like Twi. She was just sad that Twilight cant come home.

Why I made it like that? You'll see 😉 *evil laugh* sorry. 😂

And if any of u are asking if this story has a second book. The answer is 'no'. I will finish this book. So it will be really long.

Not like my 'TwiLash' story it ended already bc it has anoter book (DUH!)

And I was thinking if you guys wanted anoter TwiDash fanfic.

I have a lot of ideas in my mind and I want it to happen to 'TwiDash'

If you want another TwiDash fanfic. COMMENT BÆ. No need to be shy.

You can also suggest some ships that u wanted me to make bc after my Raritwi (coming soon 👏) or 'TBWTOIL'... I was planning to make a 'High School fanfic'. Its like all the mane 6's life into one book.

But it will take long. I have to make a lot of books at the future so if you want the idea u can always comment whut u think.

Dont forget to follow for more books to come. BE PART OF THE DUMPLING CREW.

Ok thats all for now.

JeAnY oUt! 💋