•Chapter 20•

IM SO DISAPPOINTED IN MYSELF THAT MOST OF THE CHAPTERS OF THIS BOOK DOESNT MISS A SINGLE SORRY NOTE FOR NOT UPDATING.

Im seriously trying my best to not make some any longer but I became real busy this past few weeks. This week has been the most busy since in a week we have programs because of Christmas coming soon and Im real sorry about that.

So yea.. I hope ya'll forgive me and you guys will not stop supporting this book especially when it is ALMOST 10k views. Im not sure when but Im pretty excited to get this fanfic up to 10k 💘

I have trust in ya'll. Dont forget to share my story to get this TwiDash ship fanfic up to 10k. It will TOTALLY make my day.

Anyway, lets get movin and start this chap 💁

Rarity 💎 (first Rare pov be like 💕)
Im here at the cafeteria, waiting for Applejack to come while the others gave me privacy to do so.

The clock's ticking already surrounded my eardrums even though the cafeteria was as noisy as ever.
The sweat from my scalp, went straight down my forehead, to my cheeks and down to the table which my hands are rested on.
My fingernails was tapping the table and it just made me much more nervous as my foot started tapping as well.

Minutes have passed and still no sign of the red neck cowgirl.

I just wanna talk to her about Dash and Twi's relationship and also about... about..-

I came back to my senses when I immediately heard the blonde haired girl's voice.

"Excuse me. Pardon." she said, trying her best to squeeze herself out from the crowd.

Once she was infront of me, the cowgirl was trying her best to catch her breathe since the crowd was too big for her to handle on her own. - thats why Im here. For her.

Darn what am I even saying?

"Hey Rare." Applejack said once she was done catching her breathe. She looked at me with her beautiful emerald eyes. I looked at her, myself and I just cant help but blush a tint of pink when I saw her.

She was wearing a skirt that was showing her stomach and shorts that can actually show most of her legs. She was sweating so much and her hair was messy but gorgeous at the same time. - she looks so mesmerizing and so.. hot.

THE HECK?!
(that reaction 😂 sorry keep reading now 😂)

I cant help but stare at her. Something is wrong. This is wrong.

I was lost in my thoughts. I was so lost. too lost. That I cant help but stare at her body.

Stop Rarity. She loves Twilight. You have no chance. Just go on to what you are about to say and stop looking at whatever youre staring at. Rare.. focus.

Focus..

"Uhm Rarity." Applejack snapped me back in reality as she waved her hand in front of my face.

"S-sorry. Just tired.. I guess." I said, scratching the back of my neck. "Take a sit, Aj. I have to talk to you about-" I was cut off when she said something before I could even finish what I was about to say.

"Look Rare, if youre just gonna blab about stuff about me not attending classes for 3 days straight then pardon me but I have to get going." She said, not sitting down but instead, turned around and was about to leave.

"W-wait." I frantically called for her attention as I stood up, calling her name. "Applejack."

I finally caught her wrist before she could go any further.

"Aj. I-i was about to talk to you about that." I said as she rolled her eyes, looking really pissed off. "But, I have something else to say. Its very important. Please."

The tall girl just rolled her eyes once again and crossed her arms.

"Fine. But tell me now. here and now." she said with a serious look plastered on her freckled - orange face.

"Applejack.." I reached out.

Should I tell her about my feeling about her?

What might be her reaction if I did?

Will my confession drive our friendship apart?

Thoughts. One thing that wasnt helping me keep going. Thoughts race through my mind. Should I still her?

"Applejack.. I like you."
~
Did I made a cliffhanger or?
I suck at this.
Dang it.

Hope you enjoy this short chapter. I know its not much to repay from all the waiting. Im just tired asf.

and hungry to be exact.

So ye. See you peeps in the next chapter.

CHRISTMAS IS IN 5 DAYS!
MERRY EARLY CHRISTMAS EVERYDUMPLING 💕
(see what I did there 😂)
ok ciao! | Jeany 🍪