♡ You Can Rest Now

Age: 23

The fighting had stopped. You were on the ground panting, as you looked around you could see all of the enemies around you dusting away and disappearing. The metal armor that you wore was completely shredded, and entirely out of life.

You stumbled back onto your feet, watching the ashes from your enemies float in the wind like the wisps of a dandelion. You looked all around for your father, spotting him as he struggled to move before leaning himself against a large piece of debris.

"Dad," you breathed out, slowly walking towards him as Rhodey flew over to him, checking up on him. You dismantled your useless armor, your body escaping from its incasement as you ran towards your dying father.

You slid on your knees to his body, your hands fidgeting around trying to see what you could do to preserve his life. "FRIDAY," you spoke, looking into your fathers eyes, feeling your tears boiling at the edge of your eyelids.

"Life functions critical. . ."

Peter walked towards you, as Rhodey did his best to try and keep you calm. You turned your head towards the two, tears streaming down your face as you struggled to accept the fact that your dying father was right in front of you. "Don't just stand there, help him!" You cried, turning back to your father and cupping his cheeks within your hands.

"Please don't leave me, please." You begged. Pepper was hovering over you, trying her best to pick you up from the ground as Tony weakly placed his hand on the side of your face, stroking his bloody thumb against your soft skin.

Pepper knelt down next to you, placing her hand on Tony's chest. He wrapped his other hand around hers, looking at the both of you with a weak smile. "We'll be okay. You can rest now" Pepper smiled. You watched Tony take his last breath, barely able to mumble any final words to you and Pepper.

~~~~
Authors Note,
Short, sweet, to the point.
I need to take a writing class :(.