♡ The Forbidden Tattoo

Age: 17

"Dad!" You shouted, stomping your way down to the garage and finding your father invested in repairing another suit. "What's up, kiddo?" He asked while carefully soldering wires. "Since it was recently my birthday, and I haven't decided what gift I want, I finally know!" You exclaimed, giving him a cheeky grin. He stopped soldering and turned to look at you.

"A puppy?"
"No,"
"A lizard?"
"No-"
"Is it an animal?"
"Dad!"

You rolled your eyes. "I want... a tattoo!" You whipped out your phone and showed him a picture of your most desired tattoo. He took the phone from your hand, observing the picture before handing your phone back to you. "No." he bluntly said before turning back to his suit.

"What do you mean no? It's what I want!" You protested, crossing your arms. Tony stayed quiet, continuing his work. You grabbed his shoulder and swung him around to face you. "Dad, please! I really want this tattoo, I've been dreaming about it since I was 16!" You cried, trying to get him to side with you.

"And you can dream about it 'til you're 18!" He countered, trying to return to his work but you kept grabbing his shoulder. "This isn't fair! You got a tattoo of a monkey eating a banana on your lower back when you were 17!" You sneered.

"I was drunk and stupid, Y/N! You're not getting a tattoo, end of discussion" He said, swinging himself back around. "But dad!" you whimpered. "Y/N, not another word" He sternly replied. You groaned loudly and turned to walk out of the lab, before looking back and seeing your father continue to work on the suit.

You gritted your teeth together, and walked towards the circuit breaker and switched off the electricity for the entire lab. Tony shouted your name at the top of his lungs and jumped out of his seat, stomping over to you. "You are grounded, Y/N! Go to your room!" He bellowed, pointing towards the lab door.

Holding back your anger, you didn't even think of snapping back at him with a snarky comment. You ran upstairs and hid away in your room. You slammed the door and began pacing back and forth.

You angrily threw yourself on your bed and covered your face with a pillow, screaming into it and letting out all of your anger before hearing a soft chime echo throughout your room.

"Miss Stark, is everything alright?"

You removed the pillow from your face and sighed. "Yeah... No, Jarvis. I want to get a tattoo for my birthday, and it's not like I was to cover my whole body in them, I just want one!" You shouted, holding the pillow close to your chest.

"If only I could just get a tattoo in secret, like, going to a different state and getting it!" You jumped up from your bed in excitement with your idea. "J, what states can you get a tattoo at 17?" You asked. "According to several different sources, Nevada has a rule where 17 year olds may get a tattoo with the consent of a parent or guardian, but Miss-"

"This is great! I could just get someone to sign it an-"
"I don't recommend you going to Nevada all by yourself for a tattoo, maybe you should listen to your father and wait until you're 18" Jarvis replied.
"Nah" you smirked.

Grabbing your laptop, you began to search for different tattoo parlors that would be willing to work with you. You called over 10 shops and got emailed a bunch of parental consent forms. You printed and filled them out as if you were Tony, but one thing was giving you trouble; forging Tony's signature. No matter how hard you tried, every attempt looked fake.

You gave up out of frustration, before thinking of another plan. You stealthily exited your room, tiptoeing around your house before sneaking into Tony's room and going through bins of his old office supplies that were in his closet. You searched for his old office stamp that said "Signed from the desk of Tony Stark" and had his signature at the bottom.