Chapter 27: Feelings

It had been a day since Harry had got released from the hospital. Luckily, Theo and the other two had just ignored each other the whole, otherwise the hospital wing would have most likely been set on fire. Now that Harry was back, the others were ready to take action on Operation Drarry. The first step would be all Hermione, and possibly Draco.

Hermione took a deep breath, and walked over to where Harry was seated in the common room.

"Hey Harry, how are you?" Harry turned to Hermione, noticing she seemed nervous. 

"Alright 'Mione, spill. What is it?"

"Well, I was wondering...do you like Draco?" Harry gave her a puzzled look.

"Yeah, why?" Hermione rolled her eyes.

"No Harry, I mean like like him." Harry was, once again, confused.

"No. I'm not gay, 'Mione. At least, I don't think I am. You know what, I'm just going to stop talking now." So, Harry didn't like him yet, or maybe he didn't know he did. That meant the plan was officially starting. Time to make Harry as jealous as possible.

"Oh, that's good. Because I like him, and I think he might fancy me as well." It was a good thing he didn't know she was dating Pansy, but it was a wonder how he hadn't heard yet. The entire school knew except for him.

"Oh...alright then. Did you want me to talk to him for you or something?" Hermione just stared at him, before remembering what she was supposed to be doing.

"Oh, would you? That would be amazing! Your the best, Harry!" She pulled the boy into a hug, before rushing off to tell Dean and Seamus what had happened, while Harry walked off to Draco's dorm room. He hesitated at the door, his hand up ready to knock. What if Theo answered, or Draco wasn't there? There was something else holding him back, but he didn't know what it was.

"Looking for Draco?" Harry jumped, and turned around. Pansy stood behind him, a smirk painted across her face. He nodded. "Well, you won't find him there, since he basically moved out."

"Do you know where he's staying then?"

"I do, but he's not there either. Come, on, I'll take you." She started walking and Harry jogged a bit to catch up with her. "So tell me, golden boy, why would you be looking for him?"

"Setting him up with a friend. Do you know if he likes anyone by chance?" Pansy stopped walking, and turned so she was directly facing Harry. She put a hand on his shoulder, and looked him dead in the eye.

"Yes Harry, he does like someone," she said, before continuing on their trek. 

"Who?"

"Well I'd be a horrible friend if I told you that, wouldn't I?"

"Pansy, you can tell me. Draco and I are friends now, so I'm sure he wouldn't mind."

"Wait, what do you mean you guys are friends? Why didn't he tell me? How long?"

"Well we've been friends for a few months, and it was kinda a secret, but now Hermione, Ron, Dean, and Seamus all know, as well as you."

"So Hermione and Draco both knew, and didn't say anything to me!" The two continued walking to wherever Draco was, conversation easy between the two. Pansy took him all the way up to the Astronomy tower, where Draco stood. Harry tried to fight down the memories this place was bringing up, not wanting to remember them at all. 

He walked over to Draco, his breath seeming shallow. "Doesn't this place bother you at all?" he asked, breathlessly. He squeezed his eyes shut, trying to rid himself of the terrible flashback he was getting. 

Avada Kedavra! The flash of green emitted from Snape's want hit Dumbledore and just like that, dead.

He fought with his own mind, trying to push the pictures clear to the back of his mind, but they would only keep resurfacing.

Dumbledore was falling, all the way down the Astronomy tower, the twinkle in his eye gone, as well as his life. And all Harry could do was watch, frozen in place.

Again, he pushed it down. It was then that he became aware he was on the ground, two bodies hovering over him. He felt nauseous, and his hands were trembling slightly. 

"Deep breaths, Harry. Can you stand?" Harry tried standing. His legs felt like jelly, and he was lightheaded, but he still stood. "Good, now walk with us." Harry followed the two bodies, which he vaguely remembered to be Pansy and Draco. He started walking, though he wasn't sure where. 

Slowly he gained his senses back, as the three of them walked. "How long was I like that?" 

"About five minutes, not too long," Draco answered. Harry nodded.

"I guess you want an explanation then," he said, turning to Pansy.

"You tell me if you want, but I won't pressure you into anything." Harry nodded once more.

"Was there something you needed?" Draco asked.

"Huh?"

"Well, there was a reason you were coming up, wasn't there?"

"Oh, right. Well, uh...how do you feel about Hermione?" Pansy perked up at this, and threw Draco a confused look. He mouthed back, "Go along with it." She nodded, though she was still confused.

"Well, to tell you the truth, I might fancy her." Harry was happy for the two, really, he was. That being said, he ignored the sinking feeling in his chest, and smiled.

"Brilliant, she fancies you too." And with that, Pansy dragged Draco away, and Harry tried to ignore his feelings. Feeling things were pointless, and a waste of his time. 

----------------------------

A/N: Hello beautifuls! This chapter gave me way too much trouble. Siriusly, I don't know why it was so difficult for me to write, it just was. Anyway, thanks for reading! Love you guys, have a tremendous day!