Wol Fighter chapter 17

Hi everyone, how is everyone doing?  I known it been awahile but I thank you profusely for your understanding.  My sister n my nephew is great.  I'm doing well except I'm ready to cut off my cast.  Thank you for those who had fan, comment, vote and read for pleasure.

Anyways, on to the story!

un-edited 

***

Chapter 17

Trina’s POV

If I new anything about mates it’s that they’re going to want to talk about what the hell has been going between them because men can’t live without their other half, so instead of sleeping after I have helped Karen prepare dinner and eating it I went to my room where I have been waiting for Liam for God knows how long.  During my wait I have talked to my brother and shot the breeze with him for a while about my stay here and when school is going to start and to see if I’m nervous about it.  To you, I say that I am but to my brother I didn’t.  Of course I am nervous!  Who wouldn’t be nervous starting a new school?  It’s been such a long time since I made friends in that kind of setting or in any setting actually.

I couldn’t believe I forgot about my training Cyrena after everything that happen at the back of the house so during dinner I apologized to her for not starting her training today.  She seemed understanding about it all but her facial expressions told me that she was upset but what can I do?  Karen kept me in the house after Liam and I’s little tiff today.  Karen told me to give Liam time to get use to having a mate, that he’s not use to having someone to take care of, and as a woman we are suppose to know how to treat our men but she told me that I’m an exception to that rule because I wasn’t raised as a regular girl.  HUH?!  What era is she living in?  She had some nerve to tell me all of that.  I’m still deciding if I should be upset with her or to get over it.

After dinner I paced my room for a whole hour because my wolf was going crazy, stir crazy, waiting for her mate to come home so she can comfort him and I couldn’t help but want that too.  Why do we have to become one with our wolf when we change?  I wouldn’t be feeling this way if that didn’t happen.  With nothing better to do I hung my purchases from earlier today away, made my bed because a certain person didn’t do it when he got up, and paced some more. 

I had so much pent up energy.  I needed a release…  I needed to go for a long run to dispense this energy I have to comfort Liam.  I mean for crying out loud, what did I do to deserve this?  I quickly went down stairs and out the kitchen door, changing into my wolf then took off running as fast as I could to get away from my thoughts but the only problem with that is you can’t run away from your brain.

I have traveled for what seem like hours and I didn’t realize that it was so late already.  Although, through my run I have found a waterfall, a lake, and the mountain range here is beautiful. It was breath taking, all of it and the colors are so vibrant here but my wolf is still feeling out of sorts so I started to walk and found myself at the lake again on the mountain. 

The moon was glistening off the water, boulders surrounding it sporadically and tall pine trees all around.  The trees seem to go out fro miles; I wonder what other treasurers are waiting to be found out there.

I walked to the front of the lake and plopped down on the floor feeling irritated at my wolf because she was still pinning over someone she couldn’t have.  Figures a run wouldn’t help.  I looked up at the quarter moon and sighed.  My thoughts and feelings are having an all out battle.  My thoughts are saying to kick him to the curb and ignore him but my heart wants to give him the benefit of the doubt and always except him back because he doesn’t know any better.  I’m not a masochist or something I just want was given to me from the dawn of time.