Wolf Fighter - chapter 19

Ok, i know I have been M.I.A. for a few weeks but it's been busy around her and I'm so sorry u all had to wait so long but here it is. I hope u enjoy it :) btw, thanks for commenting, fanning, and voting it means a lot to me. I can't believe I have over 500,000 reads and 700+ fans. YOU ALL ARE AMAZING!!! THANK YOU

unedited

***

Chapter 19

A few days has past and I found myself standing in front of my bathroom mirror at seven o'clock in the morning with my hair up in a messy bun with light makeup on, black skinny jeans, white tank top, and black sparkly flip flops. Although, this is something I would usually wear but I would skip the makeup and the sparkles; this was all Cyrena's doing. Apparently looking like twins for the first day of school would be "Aca-Awesome," her words not mine and if you can't tell she's been watching a little bit too much of Pitch Perfect. Don't get me wrong, the movie is cool but I can only take so much, she goes over board with it.

"Hey babe, you ready to go?" Liam was standing in between my bathroom and my room looking hot like always. I turned towards him as he stepped into the bathroom.

"Why?" I had a funny feeling that something was about to go down.

"I'm taking you and your sister to school today."

"And again, I ask why?" I asked him crossing my arms over my chest; he has something up his sleeve.

"Does there has to be a reason, sheesh, it's like you don't trust me or something," he said looking towards the ground.

"I'm the Alphas mate who is unmarked; does that have anything to do with it by chance?" I walked up to him placing my hands on his shoulders then letting them glide down until I landed on his well-defined chest. He brought his eyes to meet mine and smirked at me but I can tell there was a hint a blush vanishing from his cheeks. He is just too cute for his own good.

"Well, I can rectify that little problem." He wrapped his arms around me in a tight embrace, leaned down and gave me butterfly kisses from my ear to my mouth then back. I swear that felt so good, so good that I didn't want to go to school anymore and stay home. Catch my drift? Liam's mouth does crazy things to my body, I love the feeling he gives me, but don't you worry not one of his body part have landed on the gold mine. Meaning we have not had sex... Yet. I'm still waiting until we get married.

"Liam, I have to go to school," I said all husky.

"That's the great thing about being a Luna, you don't have to do anything you don't want to do," he whispered on my sweet spot behind my ear. Shivers always run down my spine when he does that. It almost always gets what he wants from me when he does that, except for today.

I pushed him away to arm length, "Come on lover boy, I need to get my education on. I'm not going to be a clueless Luna. Plus, I only need to go for half the school year and then I get to graduate early." He gave me a puzzled look, oh boy for an Alpha he should understand this, "I worked hard since the beginning of high school so I can get away from my father sooner, so I have most of all my credits in order to graduate early. Get it?"

He cocked his eyebrow, "You can do that? I've never met someone who did that before." Oh wow...

"Trina, lets go," Cyrena yelled from downstairs.

I took Liam's hand in mine and began guiding us to the stairs; "Yes you can take us to school as long as you don't go all protective boyfriend on me. Ok?"

"Ok fine, by the way, I'm moving your belongings into my room today. Ok?" I spun around so fast any mundane person would have gotten whiplash by it.