Wolf fighter chapter 10

not edited

***

Trina's POV

I walked away from Liam totally confused.  One minute he rejects me, then, the next he wants me.  What the hell, is he bipolar or something? I wish I can dismiss him as easily as he did to me but something deep down inside won't let me do that and that something is my wolf.  Werewolf folklore says that our wolf speaks to us, communicates with us but the only communicating my wolf does is through  emotions and when it comes down to my special time of the month not only do I have to deal with my own hormonal problems but hers too, it sucks.  Except in wolf form then she takes the reigns and I'm in the back of the mind like her conscious but still our connection is through our emotions.

That's not the point I'm trying to make, the point I'm trying to make is that she was all pouty, she was going stir crazy, she wanted to jump in his lap and since it seems that I can't deny Liam then I'm going to make that nimrod work for my forgiveness.  If he can handle the things that I put him through then I know he will be deserving of my affection.  

"Trina?"  My head snapped to Jacks face who I realise was holding a rear passenger car door open for me.  The car seems to be a black Escalade but I'm not sure.  Huh, when did we get to the car?

"You have a evil smile plastered on your face is everything alright?  Should I be worried?"  He asked unsure.

I gave him a wink while keeping my evil smile plastered on my face as he put it, "Everything is perfect and no, there's nothing to worry about," I said chuckling while getting into the car.  'Oh Liam, your going to pay,' I thought to myself.

'OK," he drawled out.  After closing my door he went to the drivers side, got in and start to head towards the mall.

We took a long time at the mall and I took a long time there, too.  I ordered a king size mahogany sleigh bed, with matching drawers, night stands, standing mirror.  I ordered a flat screen TV, a top of the line sound system, blue ray disc player and all on my little black credit card that my brother pays for.  Jack and Cyrena said the pack would pay for all the things I ordered but the Crimson Moon Pack is not my pack, I'm just a guest here for the time being. The worse thing about this is that all those things won't be arriving at the pack until next week but Cyrena said it would be cool if I bunked with her til then which I'm grateful for.

Cyrena and I were having a lot of fun shopping.  We went to Tilly's, Macy's, Nordstrom, and Victoria's Secret which Jack was really happy about to bad we made him stay outside the store.  By the time we were done shopping, Jack, was caring so may bags they were up to the top of his forearms all lined up in a row on both arms and still grabbing about five bags each in each hand.

"Remind me to never go shopping with you girls again," Jack said with a huff.

"Don't be such a girl, Jacky," Cyrena said.  Jack whipped his head to me so fast with his eyes glaring at me, I thought he got he whip lash.

I raised my hands in surrender shoting my eyebrows up, "Don't look at me, Jack, I didn't tell her to call you that and, plus, you offered to take me shopping remember?" I said.  He shook his head at me.

"I recall telling you, I would take YOU shopping Trina, not this rascal too," He said smirking to me and my sister.  

"And miss this opportunity to bond with my Cyrena," I told Jack, slugging my arm around Cyrena's shoulders, "Na, I wouldn't pass this up," he rolled his eyes at me.  Cyrena turned to me saying she was hungry so we headed to the food court and sat down at one of the many tables.

"You girls go and order us some food while I take all of your bags to the car," Jack said and turned on his heels and left not even waiting for a reply.

After ordering pizza we went back to our seats to wait for them to be ready, "So high school starts in a few days, are you ready?  Have you already registered yet?" Cyrena asked me.

"No, I haven't registered yet I have to do that the moment we get there and I'm not really looking forwards to it, at least, this will be my last year.  I'm excited to get senior year over with," I looked around to make sure no one was in listening distance, "Is it an all exclusive school or is it mixed?" I really hope it's an all exclusive school so I don't have to worry about holding back my abilities.

"Unfortunately, it's not so you better hold back on all that massive power you got that I heard about," she said.  I looked up when I noticed three boys who appear to be our age walking towards us.  

The one in the middle spoke up first looking straight at me, "Hey Cyrena, how you been? I missed you," he said while resting his hands on the table.  I wonder if  I should play along and see how long it takes him or his friends to realize that I'm not my sister.

***

Sorry this was suppose ti be up earlier and a lot longer but my charger crapped out on me this week and I had to buy a new one.  I know this chapter kind of suck and most likely I will rewrite it or add onto it to make it better.

the next one be better for sure, so, I'm gonna go I have had a long two days n I need sleep to recuperate.

good night and thank you for everything. oh, & I will get back to your emails for those who had questions and request .

tanya

ps. thank you to TH4tAr3s_Kobs who will be editing this story.