Wolf Fighter chapter 4

Revision

*** 

Joey's POV

I hate what that man does to her.  You could hear her flesh tearing apart every time the whip came down on her, she jerks every time the whip made touches her skin but she never made a sound. No scream. No grunts. No nothing.  The sound of her flesh tearing apart is indescribable, it made me want to vomit.  She took the "discipline" my father gave her.  I need to make a plan to get rid of him. 

When he was finished with Trina he wiped the blood off of it with his fingers and coiled the whip. I can't believe he brought the blood  up to his nose and smelled it.  What a sick bastard.  He closed his eyes slowly like he took pleasure in the smell of it and a satisfied smile graced his face.  What Caleb said earlier came back to me.

I stared into the grass, hard.

No one but me can stop this. Stop him. I am the Alpha now.  He made me the Alpha on the day of  my sixteenth birthday.  He no longer is the leader of this pack, he no longer calls the shots... 

I think it's time for a change.

As I watch my father retreat into the house I brought my eyes back to my sister, she looked exhausted, her blood running down her body.  She hung there from the tree ready to pass out. I turned to look at my father again and he was no longer in my sights.  "Caleb, get Trina down and meet me in the infirmary." 

"What?" He said surprisingly, a girl by his side.  He seemed stunned because he opened his mouth to say something and closed it again to only go back and forth a few times.  Speechless.  I don't blame him.  After a few seconds he gather his thoughts and gave me a nod.  I hope he could tell what's going to happen next.

I turned my gaze to the girl standing next to him,  I growled,"Who are you and what are you doing here?" Caleb quickly untied Trina from the tree and leaned her against it.

"M-my name is K-Karen, Alpha. I'm new to the pack" she said, Caleb pushed her behind him.

"She's my mate," Caleb said standing in front of her.

I walked up to them with a smile on my face and gave him a hug, "Congratulations to the both you," I gave her a hand shake.  If I did anything more than that then Caleb will get very possessive over her.  Males get extremely possessive over our mates so I kept my distance to say the least.

"And Karen, don't fear me.  Fear the that fool for the time being," I said hitching my thumb to the house behind me, "that disappeared into the house until I have a chance to deal with it."  I could see panic instill in her body the way she was tensing up and before I got a chance to say anything Caleb put his arm around her and whispered in her ear.  She calmed down immediately.

I looked back at Trina, she was leaning against the tree watching Caleb and Karen with a smile on her face but when she turned to me the smile disappeared.

"Caleb, take your mate inside and mark her because the next few ours are going to get very interesting and you two need to be mind linked.  I'm sorry Karen to do this to you but I know Caleb won't settle down until your his.  I got Trina."  I walked away from them and headed towards my sister.

---

Trina's POV

My head snapped to my brother when I heard him say, "I got Trina."  I don't think so!  I tried to get off the tree waiting for my brother to come closer but I couldn't.  With each step he took the closer he came. I feel like my doom is imminent.  My brother is a duplicate of my father, they even walk the same, all high and mighty like they got the world on their shoulders.  The saying "the apple doesn't fall far from the tree" is so true when it comes to them.  I was livid on how Joey turned out, so, you can imagine I was floored with the first words that came out of his mouth.

"I'm so sorry, Trina, I'm so very sorry" he stuffed his hands into his midnight colored jeans, "I should have done something to stop this a long time ago.  I know I have no right to ask this of you but I hope that you will find it in your heart to forgive me.  I have sucked as a brother because I've let dads way control me."  He looked around the yard, to the house, the grass; apparently he was trying not to look at me.  "I wish I could have stopped all this sooner and although I didn't do that I plan on making changes around here for the better.  -"

I wonder who gave him a wake-up call but I'm to tired to be angry right now, "Look Joey, I can hear the truth in your voice but please," I whispered, "take me away  from here."  He nodded.

He picked me up in his arms and carried me in the opposite direction of where the cells are.  "Joey, Where are you taking me?"

"To the infirmary," he replied.

"What about dad?  He's going to kill you when he notice I'm not in the cell."

"Trina, don't worry about dad I'll take care of it.  I told you there are going to be some changes around here and I'm going to start with you."  I raised my head to look at him and saw he was looking at me with a smile on his face, I returned it with one of my own.

"So there isn't an ass wipe buried in there after all," I rest my head on his shoulder, "Thank you, little brother."

"Don't thank me yet we still have to deal with dad."

***

Enjoy reading