Wolf Fighter chapter 11

You guys are amazing!  Thank you all for commenting, voting and fanning it truly touches my heart.

not edited (yet)

***

Recap:

The one in the middle spoke up first looking straight at me, "Hey Cyrena, how you been? I missed you," he said while resting his hands on the table.  I wonder if  I should play along and see how long it takes him or his friends to realize that I'm not my sister.

---

Trina's POV

"I missed you, too.  What have you been up to lately?"  I said placing my elbow on the table while putting my chin in my hand bringing me closer to the face of this cute stranger.  I glanced at Cyrena and she almost had her whole back to me but I noticed her shoulders remotely shaking with her hand covering her mouth trying to hold her laughter back.  I'm surprised these guys haven't noticed her yet or even smelt the difference between us.

The one who was speaking to me has has brown short hair, light blue eyes, freckles across the bridge of his nose, tan skin and arm muscles flexing through his tight gray shirt.  I looked to his other friends and they were cute, too.  Are all werewolves good looking?  I mean, Caleb, Jack and these guys in front of are cute but none of them have anything on Liam. The other two guys have the same build as Mr. Gray Shirt standing in front of me but one of them has long blond curly hair with green eyes and the other has short brown curly hair with brown eyes.  

Mr. Gray Shirt kneeled his right leg on the floor bring him to my eye level, "My family just got back from vacation.  We spent the summer in Spain seeing the sights and spending time with family and stuff..." He told me while looking towards the other side of the mall. What's does he mean, "stuff." I glanced at Cyrena and I observed that her back had stiffened at the mention of the "stuff" he said he was doing.  Oh crap, I wonder if they have been seeing each other for awhile or worse... Bed buddies. 

"Stuff, you say?  When did you get back?," I asked him, "Listen Larry-"

"Larry?" he replied giving me a confused look.

I straightened my poster while pointing to him, "Larry," pointing to blond, "Curly and Moe," pointing to his other friend, "The Three Stooges."  I said giving him a thousand watt smile.

"That's low, Cyrena-" I cut him off with holding up my hand.  

I took a deep breath because I know my sister is going to get hurt, "Low? What stuff have you been up to in Spain, Larry, and when did you get back?" I said glowering at him and crossing my arms in front of me.

"Look, can we talk about this later?" Larry said looking at me sheepishly while rubbing the back of his neck.

"When did you get back?" I repeated myself getting angry now.  He muttered a month ago and trying to ask me again if we can talk about this later in private.  

I scoffed at him, standing from my seat to confront this issue, "No we can't.  I think right here is a perfect place as any to talk about this."  He brought his hand up to my cheek, "Don't touch me," I said while swatting his hand away from my face.  No one still hasn't notice Cyrena, yet.  These guys are brainless.  The other two boys were in deep conversation together while I was in my own deep conversation with Mr. Gray Shirt.  Doesn't his friends care about what's going down right about now?

He took a deep breath through his nose and released it slowly, scrunching his eyebrows, "Your smell is off, Cyrena.  Did you find your mate?"  He said scrutinizing me, "And your mad at me because I found my mate?"  He asked me astonishingly, "I can't believe you-"