Chapter 62: Helping Out an Old Man

"Whew!! I'm all better!! Now we can go to Allesandra!" Ritsuka happily said as she stretch up her arms high in the air!
"Are you sure?"
"You sure?"
"Are you sure, Senpai?"

"Whew!! I'm all better!! Now we can go to Allesandra!" Ritsuka happily said as she stretch up her arms high in the air!"Are you sure?" "You sure?""Are you sure, Senpai?"

The three young people asked Ritsuka as they pressure her with their suspicious gazes....
Ritsuka could feel their stares stabbing into her skin...!

In these few days, the guys got a good grasp on Ritsuka's habits....she would easily lie about her condition.
She told them many times that she's all better, but when Hugh lightly push her, or she went outside to take a walk...she instantly dropped down onto the ground!

Then two days ago, she told them that she was all better! So they left Gregarious Kingdom......only she got a fever not long after! Lucky for them there was a small village, they found an inn that they could stay at....and so they had to spend inside this inn until she gets better...

Once her fever is fine...she told them again that she is ready to go! However.....she is now being interrogated by these three people...
"Are you sure that you're really fine...?" Hugh asked,
"I am! Really! I got a fever because it rained—"

"But we're fine, while Senpai got a fever. Which means your body is still tired," Mash said
"Mash...I'm really fine now....Okay, I admit that I wasn't fully...healthy when we left but, I'm very very healthy now! I can even carry you if I have to show you!" Ritsuka said,

"N-N-No! T-t-there's no need for that...!" Mash suddenly imagined her being carried bridal style by Ritsuka, causing her to go 'poof' and red...
"Honestly these two....," Hugh grumbled to himself,

"Fine...you're telling the truth now, right?" Ayden asked,
"Um!" Ritsuka nodded,
".....okay, we'll leave tomorrow. Until then, get some rest....just to make sure," When Ayden said 'get some rest', Ritsuka pouted...so he said the last sentence to make her feel better,

"Fine...just a little walk around the village is fine, right? I'm sore from being stuck in bed," Ritsuka said,
"Yeah, but be back before dark," Ayden said,
"Yes, 'mom'," Ritsuka salutes before leaving the inn, and Mash follows her,

Once the girls are out of sight, Hugh let's out a laugh he was holding
"Ahahaha! 'Mom'! Ahahaha—Ow!" Hugh laughed, but he suddenly falls onto the ground on his butt,
Ayden had kicked the stool underneath Hugh, causing him to fall....
"Hmph!" Ayden smirks as he walks back into his room,

"Damn...!"
.
.
.

Ritsuka and Mash walks around the village. Buying some snacks along the way, when Ritsuka sees an old man sitting in a dark alley. Ritsuka suddenly felt a sense of deja vu, but nonetheless she went toward him...

The closer she gets, the more she can see the state of the old man's body.
He's quite thin that Ritsuka could almost see his bones and his skin is dry...not to mention his fingernails and toenails are quite long...