23 - Alone

"Harry..." Louis whispers, sinking his face on the crook of Harry's neck. It's warm and it smells good, he could fall asleep again like this.  

"Yes, baby?" Harry answers, a smile appearing on his face, he tights his grip on Louis' thighs and Louis keeps holding himself with his arms around his neck. He doesn't lose his strength one bit while climbing the stairs from the house. The amazing thing of it is that Harry knows where he is supposed to go, he remembers.  

"You aren't supposed to carry me." Louis says, his voice muffled in Harry's skin. He is carrying him bride style, it was his sister who got married not him. "Heavy." Harry chuckles with the comment.  

"You said it the last time." Harry whispers, trying not to make much noise because of the family sleeping in the house, as well as with his feet on the stairs. "And you actually got lighter since then." He says closer to Louis' ear. 

"Or you got stronger." Louis whispers back, receiving a hum as an answer from Harry. The taller boy opens the door from the room and looks around before stepping in with Louis in his arms. There's the same big window in front of the double bed, with the same view for the beach. Harry finds himself smiling then looking down at the blue eyed boy in his arms. "Why did you stop?" Louis groans brushing his nose on Harry's collarbones. 

"For nothing, sorry." Harry quickly answers and shuts the door behind him with his foot, walking over to the bed and laying Louis down there. Louis groans again in protest, but Harry shushes him, and puts the sheets to the side, making him lay down underneath them, with his head above the pillow. "You can't keep sleeping with your clothes on." 

"Help." Louis smirks, however his eyes are closed. The light that comes from the window outside is enough for Harry to see his face. His beard is almost invisible, his eyelashes perfectly curled and leaving a light shadow underneath his cheekbones, his lips are twisted into that said smirk, his thin hair going all the ways and softly resting on the white pillowcase.  

Harry sighs, too flustered to even speak something. If it wasn't enough Louis falling asleep with his body pressed against his after they pulled away from their kiss, in the same position, with his small arms wrapped around his board shoulders, his lips almost touching his neck, now he has to undress him. It was such a wonderful feeling... the desire to wake him up, lay him down on the sand, his body hovering above the older boy and kissing him again was huge but he ended up just holding him and feeling the breeze hitting them for a little bit more until he decided to go back inside. 

Harry dares to caress Louis' face and pull one lock of hair to the side. Louis leans over to the touch but Harry pulls his hand away to undo the rest of the buttons from his shirt. Harry bites his bottom lip while staring at his chest. "It's beautiful." He murmurs and passes his fingertips above Louis' tattoo, making him lazily opening his eyes. "Just..." He says then, this time passing his hands above his eyes for Louis to shut them again. He does so and Harry undresses his shirt, putting the sheets on the side to pass to his pants. "Can I?" He asks for permission, his hands barely resting on Louis' waist. 

Louis nods, his eyes still shut and that's Harry's cue to do the same he did with his shirt. Louis helps a bit and there's nothing behind this, both think, it's just Harry taking care of Louis and that's all they need right now. Kindness and care. 

"Won't you feel cold?" Harry asks, unsure of what to do next. He has Louis in underwear in front of him, laid down in a bed and it's just... too much.  

"If you leave me here alone, yes." Louis admits and there's no need for more shared words. Harry leaves the bed but only to take his shirt and jeans off too. He puts all the clothes above Louis' suitcase, that honestly now they see it was useless - and Harry was worried about staying when Louis announced it to him only on the way, for nothing.