chapter twelve | "Yes."

[ hi guys just before you start reading i wanna let you know that ive been kinda sad and not my bubbly self. this chapter really reflects off of that and i'm sorry ]

LOS ANGELES, CALIFORNIA

OCTOBER FIRST

(song for the chapter): leave your lover -sam smith-

-

"What if you were all on a bus and different scenarios happen and you all get casted as different people? And in this play, we raise awareness for bus needs and problems," Skiowitz offered, standing up from the platformed stage and adjusting his orange vest.

"You want us to do a play about people that transport on a bus?" Calum asked, furrowing his eyebrows towards his teacher.

"In Los Angeles?" Max adds to Calum's question.

"Sure!" Skiowitz threw his hands up in the air with a smile. "You'll see! Those bus passengers will thank us!"

"Yeah, by stabbing us with rusty scissors," Roxie grumbled, making Skiowitz sigh and roll his eyes towards her.

"I don't wanna do a play on a bus," Ashton remarked, putting his hands in the air and shaking his head. "It's not Ashton," he said, moving his hands up and down his body.

"So no one wants to do a play on live bussing scenarios?" Skiowitz asked, crossing his arms and beginning to slowly pace in front of the classroom.

Everyone in the classroom shook their heads and denied Skiwoitz's request. They watched their teacher sigh and frown a bit.

"Okay," Skiowitz began to laugh, sitting back down on one of the steps. "Then let's do the Broadway Annie underwater!"

"No one wants to do a play underwater!" Roxie shouted, crossing her arms over her stomach and leaning back into her chair.

Ashton added on, nodding. "Or on a nasty bus!"

"I see, I see!" Skiowitz threw his hands up in the hair and plastering a fake smile onto his face. "No bus play, no underwater musical! Let's just stuff our faces in the carpet!" Skiowitz announced, getting on the floor and dropping his body down, letting out muffled noises once he face was smushed into the dirty carpet.

"What'd he say?" Luke raised an eyebrow, turning to Ashton.

Max sneered from Calum's lap. "I think he said 'Calum's mom sprays his underwear with bug spray!"

Calum put a hand on his puppet's mouth, watching everyone's head turn to face him. "Hey! She's just afraid I have roaches!"

"I think Skiowitz is sad," Birdy piped up, examining her teacher's state of being careful.

Skiowitz sighed, getting up and sitting on the step again. "I'm not sad. I'm just disappointed."

"Why?" Roxie asked.

"Because you're all a bunch of negative Nancys and whiny And Whiles! Depressing Darnils!" Skiowitz pouted.

"I know an old man named Parnil. He has a wife that always says 'Hey Parnil. Wanna eat some pancakes on a rocket ship?'" Birdy squealed, imitating Parnil's wife in an odd voice.

Skiowitz got up, walking over to Birdy and inching his face until they were not even inches apart. "Nobody ever knows what you're talking about!" he shouted in her face, making Birdy giggle.

"You have man breath," Birdy pointed out, making Luke roll his eyes from how annoyed he was getting from his girlfriend.

Skiowitz backed away from Birdy, beginning to proclaim a bunch of obnoxious and fake laughs.