chapter fourteen: part two | "Grace's mouth blood."

[point out my mistakes im tired ok]

LOS FELIZ, CALIFORNIA

NOVEMBER FIFTH

(song for the chapter): talkin' that -cher lloyd-

Around five o'clock the next day and while Luke was passed out on the couch with his sister's salvia and blood covering his arm, the doorbell rang. Luke groaned to himself and flipped over, ignoring the doorbell until it rang again.

Luke then decided to get up, but instead of simply getting off of the couch, he fell onto the floor. He sighed, getting up and taking a tissue from the box on the coffee table.

Luke was a wreck. His hair was flat (which usually meant something was wrong or he wasn't in the mood), his shirt has a tear right down the middle and his breath smelt horrible. Grace kept him up until noon, making him flush her gum sockets over and over again and massage her bloody gums.

Luke sauntered over to the door, swinging it open to see Ashton, Calum and Michael and yelling. "What?"

"Thanks for the sunshine," Ashton said sarcastically, raising an eyebrow and shoving his hands into his small denim pockets.

"You look horrible," Calum stated, scanning Luke up and down.

"Why are you guys here?" Luke leaned against the door frame, struggling to keep his eyes open.

"We knew you were taking care of Grace so we brought you some frozen yogurt," Michael smiled, gesturing for Calum to hold up the big, brown bag containing the dairy products.

Luke sighed, apologizing. "I'm sorry for being an ass. It's just that Grace kept me up all night and a good portion of this morning."

"Where is she?" Michael stepped into the Hemmings' house, Calum and Ashton following his lead.

Luke grumbled to himself at the thought of Grace, pointing to a chair in the middle of the kitchen. He tied Grace up hours before and put duct tape on her mouth to prevent her from moaning anymore.

"You tied her up?" Ashton laughed, clapping his hands together.

"I had to!" Luke shouted in defense. "She refused to take her antibiotics and when she wouldn't listen, she started swinging at me and then that happened!"

Calum shrugged. "At least she's sleeping."

"Or dead," Luke examined, sitting back on the couch as he peered over at his older sister. Luke sighed, turning back to Calum. "So, did you have fun with the North Ridge girls?"

Calum shook his head, sighing. "I don't wanna talk about it."

Ashton then burst out laughing, sitting next to Luke on the couch. "Tell him what happened!"

Calum sighed, beginning to pace in front of Luke and Ashton, Michael standing behind them. "Well, I paid the check and then Max and I went to the bathroom. When we came back, the girls and my wallet were gone!"

Luke then, too laughed because of the thought. North Ridge girls were filthy skanks and perfectly capable of pulling off such a devious task.

"Classic North Ridge girls," Luke awed, putting his elbows on the couch and running his fingers through his hair.

"What's that on your arm?" Michael looked down at Luke, pointing towards the red piece of skin on his arm. "A hickey?"

Ashton laughed, biting his tongue. "Was it from Birdy?"