shocker Ch- 17

Im sorry for not updating.......i had a bad leg!!!!!!!!!! YOU ASK WHY.....i had a argument with my gate.....it kept making noise.......so when i went to slam it shut, the bottom cut my foot open........i dont know who won...........it stopped making noise because I closed it but it injured me.......blah..........i named him steve.....NOT EDITED........

Jason's pov:

I blinked at the blinding ray of sunlight streaming in through the window. Just my luck that it happened to land on my eyes, and nowhere else; like it wanted to blind me. I groaned and throw the pillow over my eyes. The entire room was plunged into a translucent darkness again. A sigh escaped my lips, that was better. All the events from yesterday ran through my head and I groaned. How the fuck did she get herself pregnant. When the fuck did she had sex. Only one person could've done it, and i'm gonna fucking cut off his balls. For fucks sakes she haven't even graduated yet. She's too young to be thinking about raising a child. But, i dont encourage her to get an abortion or put it up for adoption. And i'm positive the father wont let me do that. I get pull out my thoughts by footsteps comming up the stairs. I watch as she steps into my room with a guilty look on her face. I just want to slap it off her face. The only good thing about this is that I have someone to spoil.

" Jason, give me a chance to deffend myself" she said with guilt lacing through her words. The bitch said give her a chance. I'm not fucking talking but i'm glaring. I know what your thinking. You love her, you'll spoil her child, yet you call her a fool. Fuck yes. She's still in school, i'm only worried about her well being.

" I'm not upset" I'm an idiot how could I forget that she's a supernatual being.

" Yes you are"

"No I'm not"

" Yes you ar-"

"shut the fuck up, I said im not." i stopped her from talking.

" jay, i said sorry, stop being like that" she said.

" Weava" i said rolling my eyes.

" If you forgive me i'll take you to starbucks." I looked up instantly at the sound of coffee heaven.

"Give me some time i'll be done momenterly" when i said this she just started smirking at me.

"I know that was gonna work" she said seriously this time. Tsk, she dont know me.

" Leave bitch" as i said this she left.

Ever since i had sex with blade I notice that my body has once again change it's form. Lets be honest, I was ever fine, but this is a new level. My curves are more definite like a girls. Why dont you like this? That's what you were thinking right? Well to answer your question is because everytime i walk my ass bounce. My ass only bounce when I say it bounce not everytime I walk. This shit is messed up. I can always feel blade staring at it. I know he wants too ask question but whenever he starts I glare at him. My body's more feminine and I can see it. Instead of looking like a sexy male i look like a sexy woman. I dont feel comfortable in briefs or boxers anymore. Don't get me wrong I still have a dick. A big one at that, just don't like boxer brief anymore. So I were lace panties, there comfy as shit. No wonder girls like that. I jump in the shower and was my body thoroughly then wash my hair that was now under that bouncy ass. I swear my shape now is better than tay. Like i said before, i'd fuck tay, but im gay and she's going to be as big as a whale. I quickly jump out the shower and wrap a towel around my waist and a towel around my head. I walk to my closet to look for my wardrobe for today. Today i'll be wearing black skinny jeans so tight it'll be like a second skin. This ass wont be jiggling. With my skinny jeans i'm wearing a tight black shirt and my blue and black varsity jacket with the letter J on it. On my foot is my blue timberlands with cards on it, dont judge me, i like them.

"Jay hurry up" tay shouts from down stairs.

As i was making my way down stairs a song came to my head and i found it ironic so i sang it out loudly.

Making my way down stairs, walking fast, pictures past and i'm floor bound

staring blankly ahead just making my way, just making my way towards the ground...

" Don't you ever shut up" she said making her way towards the door.

" And you know this" I said making my way to the door also. (how original)