Let the games begin ch-7

my note: I really don't know where to go with this.. I am experiencing this thing called writer's block... and its hurting my brain.. the humiliation.. the pain oh the pain....

I think I should start now bYe.....

I'm out.

Taylor's pov: (Yassssss)

I watched as Jason and his group left in search of the cards...

"this is no fair, I bet he knows where the cards are" Sam said with a pout.

Aww, Sam don't be a fool...he said he don't know where the cards are and he's not the type of person to go back on his word...

Will you guys just let's go....the longer we stay here the closer he is to winning the game and I can't let that happen. Blade said with a pout..

Ok..everybody so here's the plan.

Sam's POV:

I know i'm suppose to be focusing on the task at hand but I can't. Tay's just so fine.

I can't wait to bed this girl. Uhmmm just the thought of is making my blood boil down south if you know what I mean.

"Everybody understands the plan right" I heard tay yell to everybody.

"I'm ready." I heard blade say and I watched everyone nod..

I don't know the plan. But I guess it ain't important

"dude this ain't Spongebob. I laughed at blade who glared at me.

The dudes taking this Shit seriously.

Blade pov:

I have this gut felling. For Some reason I knew that Jason knew we was going to wear red.

Our plan was to split up and look for the cards. Tay and Sam, and then there's me. The plan is to try and find the cards before Jason does. Tay says that Jason's body reacts to music and I mean any music.

"ahh, what do we have here" I heard an all to familiar voice.

"I have a preposition"

"And that is"

"When I win, you'll have to kiss me in front of everyone here"

"Your still real cocky aren't you" but obviously it isn't in my nature to back down from a challenge

"I'm sure you remember how the last conversation went"...teasing him is so fun.

"Pttff. You don't scare me blade" he said rather rudely.

whatever you say..bye officer.

And with that I was off.

Looking for these cards wasn't easy at all.  I'm positive I checked the whole school.

and this is where my investigation skills kicking in.

If I was to hide cards where would I put them? I thought to myself.

I will eliminate all the classrooms. so that leaves the gym, the cafeteria

Also I will put it in a places that is off limits to students. I also would put it in a place the students won't go..

so altogether the leaves the gym the cafeteria the janitor's closet and the staff room.

now that I think about it I haven't checked any of those places.. Now I just feel stupid.

I  made my way down to the gym and I heard noise, more specifically talking. so I decide to listen.

" so are you going to give me the card, or will we fight for it." I heard Steven said. Stephen was one of Jason men and I mustn't lie because he looked damn good in his little green outfit. but of course not as much as Jason, jasons a sex God.

"are you stupid I said I don't have any card" said one of my men.

"well I guess you leave me no other choice" Steven said. seconds before they were about to fight I intervene.

Steven calm down he said he doesn't have it I said but only to have a glare thrown at me.

since I have other things to do I shall leave... for now.

yeah right, that punk Ass little kid couldn't do anything. I heard my wolf say. I snickered at the comment.

after checking everywhere in the school I came to a conclusion that there are no card.

I shall win this game, and receive my kiss

..... my note.....
ok...at the and I got inspired by watching spiral and yes my new job is to be a detective.g...LIKE A BOSS..
remember to vote and comment