Vampire who ch-4

jason's pov:

"What the fuck you mean im a vampire i yelled at my mom"

" calm the fuck down and listen you jackass" she yelled back at me.

Now that had me shuting up. she then began to speak and sit down in the chair.

" now listen and dont interupt me ok" she said. I just nodded

" jason your a vampire. Not just an ordaniry vampire either your a pure blood vampire. A pure blood vampire is a vampire with exstrodinary powers. your a vampire because your father was was king of the vampires. your powers was locked inside of yourself thats why you heard that crack.

how did she knew knew about that crack. i thought

"its because im also a vampire she said in my head".

" I was your fathers mate. A mate is your other half.. the half that completes you.. or in other words your soulmate she speaked out loud this time.

" Your father turned me into a vampire and we had a child, You. she completed

"mom and you expect me to belive this shit".i said in a monotone voice.

"yes . she answered

"and why is that". i teased...mom just wanna play with me.

"why do you think you were able to hear me say come home, why do you think your hair never stays short, why do you think you drank blood and loved it". she said with a smirk playing on her lips.

"bec- why do you think your so hot. she said lastly with a smile that put angels to shame.

" first off mother dearest dont interupt me and why do you keep saying why do. i said to annoy her.

"and that's all you have to say about this" she said while walking back into the kitchen which i followed her into. She then handed me another cup of blood.

" You know im a laid back guy so i really dont care and something in me told me to just accept ya know.

she smiled as i said these words.

"mom why are you home". i asked her curiously.

"Im leaving now idiot" she said and i just realised she was already dressed for work.

"fine im staying home i need a shower" i said going up way to many flights of stairs

rich bitch

i really gotta stop saying that

"oh and son, thanks for being the son of this rich bitch". she said laughing and walking out the door.

im starting to hate this mind thing.

Blade pov:

As i watched jason ran down the hall and out the school i felt a wave pain over my chest but i choose to ignore it.

the day went fast and now it was lunch time and i still could'nt get jason out of my head.

" blade"

i heart T'Andra yelled my name so i turned in my seat as she bend down an kissed my on the lips. It felt disgusting.

" so blade wanna come and watch practice this afternoon" tete asked me.

she pretty popular here, not more than jason but popular. she was cheer captain of the cheerleading squad.

" I'll be busy" i lied to her because in reality she's ugly now, well in my eyes.