chapter-11 feel the burn

........my note.......
ok....(NOT EDITED until further notice)...ok..sowwy for taking so long to update but schools' being a bitch.....
BJS' OUT...

Jason's pov:

Do you know how it feels? do you know the feeling of something being up your ass hurts?....Alot

currently, i'm in the kitchen waiting for my mom to finish making breakfast.

"Son, why dont you sit down and stop fidgeting, you are giving me a headache" my mom groaned out.

" I'm sorry mom but I can't, I just can't, the chair is scaring me, look at it" I said gesturing to the chair.

my friends left and im here with my mom cuz she's back.

" Jason black don't you dare lie to me, I'm no fool, you didn't take a shower this morning did you not, you reek of sex"

"oh, mom please stop talking and hurry get this breakfast done " i said getting really annoyed with her.

" Jason, all fun and jokes aside I'm curious, how was it" she asked in all seriousness.

" you know what, I thought you would never ask, it was so good, his dick bigger than the tower an i talking bout ifulls" i remembered licking my lips.

"oh is it now, your father was a pretty big guy too" this time she remembered licking her lips.

Too much information.

"Eat up, were having a mother -son bonding time today". She said with excitment coursing threw her words.

......my note.......
Next chapter will be there date..... I'm aware that its short....forgive me for that..but I have exams and its being a b!tch...NOT EDITED ...needles to say I will update later..

Strike of The werewolf (BoyxBoy,mpreg)जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें