Ch-19 lulu

"Jason when did you get so stupid". My mom said the second we stepped foot into the house.

"Mom, I'm confused, what are you talking about" I said in all seriousness. She looked at me and stared for a while.

'Mom I'm serious, I don't know what you are talking about" I said honestly. She sighed then pulled her phone out her pocket search throw it then showed me a video on her phone. Not just any video, a video that happened like five minutes ago. The more I stared at it, the more I realized how sexy I looked on camera. I should start making youtube videos But, if I start to do that I'll look like twimz. My mother seemed to realize my thoughts and grabbed her phone out of my hands.

"Jason, you don't seem to realize the severity of this situation. I hope you enjoyed the peaceful life you've lived. Because now, it's hell.

"Mo- I cut off

Blade's Pov:

"Mo-" I cut Jason off because I had a feeling he was about to say something stupid.

"What are you talking about, when you said hell I mean" I asked his mother.

"For years now myself, Tay and Jason was wanted by the pearls" she said back and I heard Sam growled. Turning to him I told him to calm down. I smiled to myself. Look at me being the responsible one.

I watched as all the color drained from Tays face.

"What are or who are the pearls" I heard Jason ask.

"And why the pearls, couldn't they find a better name". This time it was Tay.

"Well, many years ago there was an organization called lu'lu'. This group was mainly built for anybody who was sick and couldn't be healed with medicine. Back then wasn't as good as now, there was less doctors and more crime. People tend to be get sick. But, there was this particular ward in the organization. In this ward was people who were brain dead, had bone cancer, needed heart transactions, were blind and many more. By the look on your face you're wondering why blind? Well, the government decided they didn't have any use for society since they thought they couldn't do anything for themselves. Hence, them being put in the facility. The government usually uses them as here test subjects for different kinds of shit. One day the leaders of this government got fed up with the shit they were producing and decided that they were going to burn down the building but the moon goddess had a different plan. The second fire hit the grown they were all healed of any illness they had and they turned into werewolves, vampires, fairies and warlocks. This was done to the entire building. They all escaped and part ways. But like most people with power, they abused it. Every single one. The goddess decided it was time they stopped wreaking havoc and she took away all there power but one. That one was my grandmother; she was humble and pregnant with my mother at the time. Anyway long story short, there human hunters out to kill every supernatural out there belonging to the group lu'lu'. Which is now Tay, Jason and myself.

"Mom" Jason whispered

"what" she replied

"That doesn't explain their weak ass name".

"It doesn't but do you really care? She asked with a blank look.

"Nah, I really don't." I said back to her.

"Jason, don't have unprotected sex. You can get pregnant" and with that, my left.

IM SO SORRY GUYS.....BUT I'M BACK.....IM READY AND I'M PREPEARED TO WORK....................DONT HATE ME.....ANYWAY LET NOT YOUR HEART BE TROUBLED FOR I SHALL UPDATE <3 <3 I love u alllllllllllllll hahahahaha