Vacation

Blade's Pov:

When I got these tickets from Jays mom I just knew he was going to be excited. Flip, who wouldn't??  A trip to The Bahamas isn't something we all get to do anytime we want. 

"Could you please stop spacing out I'm trying to talk to you here" The sound of my boyfriends voice quickly brought me back to reality. 

"watchu say??" I watched as he rolled his eyes at me.

"I said I'm really excited to be back in the Bahamas. Plus I wanted to ask you how do you feel about school. It's like kinda in the middle of the school and were just taking off as if school doesn't mean anything. I don't wanna be a party pooper but is this like...cool?? Jay said as worry laced in his voice.

If i'm being completely honest, the tickets were free so we just left. I don't have a single clue on why he's so confused. But who tells people their leaving a country to go on vacation when they shouldn't. You just don't.

"Don't worry babe, its all taken care of. No need to fret at all." I said after giving him a kiss on the forehead. I suddenly heard giggling coming from in front of us and looked up to see Tay and Sam looking at us. I rolled my eyes at their antics. I swear they're weird asf.

Jay's Pov:

"Ladies and gentlemen, welcome to  New Providence. Local time is 10:28 AM and the temperature is 89 degrees.  We thank you very much for flying with us." I heard the flight attendant say into a speaker and after that my mind was lost. I no longer cared about school, lulu, my body or any other thing that was happening right now. all that mattered at the moment was the soft sand underneath my toes. I was absolutely ready for it. Mid-rant I noticed people were trying to get off of the plane. why do people even stand up the second the plane stops? I hate those people. I internally groaned at my thought. Before I even realize it I was walking out of the airport and that's when the sun hit me. This right here, this is what I love.

"You've been out of it for quite some time now, are you ok?" I heard the delicate voice of my dear Tay ask me.

"Oh but of course Tay, you know exactly how i feel about this place. I wanna get Married here some day." I simply couldn't hide the grin on my face anymore. 

"Let's go guys." we both turned to see Blade and Sam standing at a black car calling out to us.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Blade's Pov:

Along with the tickets, jays mom also came me the keys to their house on the island. I'm still curious as to why she gave us the tickets to begin with, but who am i to deny em?

"Jay, when your mom gave me the keys to this house i was surprised. But what surprised me the most was the accuracy of this damn G.P.S, these things really don't worth shit." i said with a chuckle and he joined me.

"well it is what it is btw, why did you decide we come here?" he questioned.

"well your mom gave me the tickets so who cares." i shrugged at him the same time tay and same ran into the room explaining how "awesome" this house was. I actually am quite excited myself. Jay wasn't the only one. I'ts actually my first time here

"for some odd reason, I keep forgetting that Tay and Sam are here, is that a bad thing?" Jay asked in front of all of us.

"Don't even worry about us, we wanna be on our own on this little vacation, it's our first together." Sam was smirking the time he finished his sentence. 

I rolled my eyes and scoffed as the two ran off to do whatever it is that they were going to do. so I guess this just leaves me and Jay. With plenty of 'alone time'. hint hint.

"So whatchu wanna do first?" I heard Jay called out to me.

"Lets check out the house" Jay chuckled at me. Probably because this was his house. Meh

"Lemme show you around." And with that, he began to show me around the house room by room. That is until we heard grunts and moans coming from a room. This house must have sexually active ghosts. 

What I really liked about the house is that there's a pool directly in front of the beach. So if were not feeling the salt, we'll feel the chlorine. yay!

(Pic of El casa)

(Pic of El casa)

"sooooo, ready to hit the beach?" I heard Jay ask me already undressed and into he trunks.

 I rolled my eyes at him. Even if I wasn't ready it wouldn't mean anything.

"Why exactly would I wanna hit the beach? That's taking advantage, it can't hit back" I grumbled out then suddenly feel a punch directed onto my left shoulder. 

I Groaned at the impact of the punch.

"Don't be a baby Blade Besides, that shouldn't hurt, you're all wolf remember." He grinned.

I smiled and followed him as he began to make his way to the beach. I don't think I can ever get over how beautiful this water really is. 

Jay suddenly ran passed me and jumped right into the water

Jay suddenly ran passed me and jumped right into the water. Seeing him Wet is still always a treasure for me. i watch as he beckoned for me to join him, and i did just that.Sam and Tay eventually joined us as well. We played in the water until we couldn't play any longer. Marco polo and duck duck goose were my favorites. 'Don't question how to played it  just play it' were the words of my beautiful partner, Just remembering them made me chuckle.

The entire week here was absolutely great. There wasn't a single thing I cant recall us doing. Feed sharks?? we did it. Swim with Dolphins?? we did it. Shop?? we did it. Went snorkeling and examine wild life?? We did it. I ate so much I almost died. But it would've been so worth it.

It was honestly so peaceful, what can go wrong? Everyone was at a happy place and I want it to stay like this. 

Jay's Mom:

I honestly gave those tickets to Blade because their was something I had to deal with here without any pestering. If there's one thing I won't allow, it's someone trying to take my baby away from me.

A/N

so yeaaa...imma hurry and finish this book....i have other books i'm writing and i wanna finish this one first before i upload any....i think that makes plenty sense....then i'll update this book. this needs the world of editing....don't kill me guys.....Merry Christmas, Happy New Year and  Happy Valentines day...lolllll.