The Amazing Mama ❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤ SEALED

You can read her books (no, I recommend you to read all of her books) through the External Link or just click on her profile link ^

I've found an amazing mom on Wattpad and she's a really good writer, too.

It was just another day when I logged on my account, I read a book called 'Royally Trained' but, I didn't notice the writer. As time passed, I've finished the book and clicked onto the writer link, scrolling through her profile and I was like, 'geez, she's a mom but, she's a really great writer, too,' it was just for one book.

I read the next book and a really great idea popped up into my mind, I have to get interview her, to know more about her.

I tried to talk to her through chat box but, you know it got really annoying when you live in different country, the messages on chat box got interrupted. So, I sent her a message through Inbox. I asked her to get a time to do some interview and well, being an amazing person she is she said yes and we began from the first question.

It's such a funny thing when you interview someone and you didn't know who it was. Well, I did forget to ask her name, and awkwardly I asked her after the last question has been asked. How nice. LOL

Enough, for the chit chat I guess you the Royally fans are impatient to get to know what we've been talking during the interview.

So, here you go...

1) What do you think about being a writer on Wattpad and tell me about your fans?

Being a writer on Wattpad is amazing! I know I would have never finished any of the Royally books without all the support and encouragement from everyone on here. My readers are great. At one point I was having real trouble with Royally Twisted and i was ready to scrap it. I sent a message to my readers to let them know what was going on and suddenly my inbox was flooded with messages of support and encouragement. No one was upset or angry that I was having trouble or taking extra time to upload, they just wanted me to know that they were behind me and available if I needed to talk it out. It really was one of the most amazing things I have experienced.

WOW! You've got that right.

2) Fans are amazing. But, when there is a fan there is a hater. What do you think about your hater and how do you feel about them? Or maybe you don't have any?

I can honestly say that I've never had someone attack me personally. I've had people who have hated characters in my stories or hate the way the plot was going, but I've never felt any of that was personal towards me. In some cases, characters are meant to be hated and the plot line calls for pain and grief. So when I bring out emotions, even negative ones, I'm happy. For the most part, I think people take the "haters" too personally. When people are upset because someone isn't uploading fast enough, I think that's flattering. Don't get me wrong, I understand (and I think most people do) that life can get in the way of writing for pleasure, and there are some people who enjoy causing discord, but it's really all in how you respond to something. If you take it negatively and allow yourself to feel like you're being attacked, then that's what it becomes. It's all really about perspective. Of course, there are people out there (and I've never personally encountered this, but I've read it in the comments of other stories) that will slam someone because of grammar or spelling. And in those cases, I really feel for the author. There is a right way and am wrong way to critique something and slamming someone who has poured their heart and soul into a story for your entertainment just because you can, is wrong.