The Horse Trainer ❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤ SEALED

You should read her books if you have you should be her fans! :D Click her profile and scroll down to her works!! ^

Happy New Year every single one! I hope you'll get what you wished and yeah, God bless you! xoxo

You probably won't believe me if I say I've got a really amazing chance to interview this amazing iheartbrownies!!! Yeah, you, all of iheartbrownies fans, I Roze, am telling you that you should be her fans! Well, you have to read her stories!!!! And let's pray she'll publish her books soon!!!

It was sometime on my free day I went scrolling down to look for another good books and tada! I've found this book called 'How the Warrior Fell' and as I remember the first comment I've sent to her 'HTWF' was on May 5, 2012. And now, what?! Well, I was freaking out when she said she'll do the interview. All the words I've built in my mind were like poof! They're gone! Really, I didn't know what should I ask but, hey! I'm just a girl!

Oh, well, I'll let you know that she's amazing, she does her books when she's still have life. And you know what, she'll be a horse trainer, oh, how I wish it was me! I so wanted to be a horse trainer but, hey!!!!! I can't even ride a horse! LOL

And this time, I didn't forget to ask her name. Yay!!!

Hello there, Nicole.

So, let's read...

1) Is there any reason why you chose to be a writer?

To be honest, I never even thought I would be a writer nor write a story that anyone would read! I use to read on a site fanfiction.net that is basically like wattpad but it's only "fan fics" I just remember reading and wanting more sister fics from the movie "Four Brothers" so I just decided to write one. That was my first REAL story. My best friend Stacie told me about this site and pretty much forced me to join! Haha.

Oh, you've got a really great best friend there.

2) Tell me, what do you think about your books?

That I do! I've known her ever since we were kids.

What exactly would you like to know? I think that I'm in a dream and I need to wake up! Haha. I never thought my stories would do so well. I started writing "My Werewolf,His Mate" when I suddenly got a vision of a scene, starting with what I have posted in the summary. I wasn't as nervous posting that story as much as "How the Warrior Fell." I knew that HTWF was a bit "different" than the other stories on here. It's more dark, and it's not a "right away" fairy-tell.

I honestly did not think that HTWF was going to be as popular as it is now. I had NO idea. I was just watching "Connan the Barbarian" one night when I just had a vision of one SMALL scene. I think HTWF is one of my greater accomplishments because I was afraid to write it, but I did anyways.

Just let it flow...

3) Talk about your books. Can you tell me what exactly you feel when your books became popular?

Amazement! I had no idea when I started to write MWHM and HTWF I had no idea that it would become popular! I remember how excited I got when I had only like 5 readers! Never in a MILLION years did I think that I would have half a million readers and over 2,000 fans! When my stories first became popular I was just shocked really.

I try really hard not to let it go to my head though. It's not about the reads it's about the fans. Of course it makes you feel good when you have reads and comments, but nothing makes me more happier than having fans tell me how good I'm doing and how much they love the story(s) THAT'S what I always hope for.

Oooooh. You're right.

4) What do you want to do except being a writer?

Well writing is great but it's more of a hobby. If my book gets published than that's great but what really wanna do is work with horses so I'm going to school to be a horse trainer.

Oh, I do love to ride them. I just don't know how.

I hope you can be a good horse trainer. (:

5) Are you planning to forget about writing if one day you can be a horse trainer?

You should learn! It's fun!(:

Well, I never really imagined me a writer to begin with but I don't think I would forget it. Especially, since I've had such positive feedback. I just know that right now writing is a fun hobby, and horse back riding is my future career so why not just enjoy both!

I would if someone wants to teach me. (:

Okay, both of them are your choice.

6) If one day you have a chance to publish one of your books, how many copies of book you want to publish? (I hope you get the chance, soon! :) )

Oh sheesh! If I ever got the chance to publish my books I would want to publish as many as I'm able! Thank you, I'm hoping so too!

Amen.

7) Do you have any idol? A writer?

Hmm I have an idol but it's not an author. My idol has always been my Mom (:

That's the right answer!

You know, I was expecting she would say one of famous authors but, instead she answered the right answer!

8) If it's from the famous author in the world; "Hey, Nicole what do you think about we do a collaboration?" What you gonna do?

I would say, "Let's talk! If I feel like it's gonna work out we should go for it!" I mean, if I'm already a famous author what do I have to lose? (:

Right!

9) Last, if one day you have your first money from your book, what you gonna do? Shopping?

Well it depends on how much money I made lol! I would want to take my family out to eat for a nice dinner for being so supportive and if after that I still had money left then HELL YEAH ! I would totally go shopping! Haha (:

That's what I thought.

Well, thank you so so so much for your time. You answered the question straight and clear. I hope someday soon you'll get the chance to publish your books. Amen. And I'm so jealous for that horse training.

God bless you, Nicole.

No thank YOU for wanting and taking the time to interview me! It was a pleasure! Thank you so much, if I ever do publish my books I'll be sure to let you know! Thank you so much again!

I hope you have a wonderful New Years!! (:

Thank you! And you should tell me! :D

You too. (:

Hey Nicole, soon-to-be best horse trainer, I am proud to be your fans!!!