The Freshman Girl ❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤ SEALED

Hello you all. Long time no Wattpad-ing! Haha. Well, guess who the fourth person I've interviewed? No clue. Okay, I'll give you one. How about 'readinbooks2'? Ring any bell? Okay, I'll give you another one. 'Lorrie's Christmas Fantasy'? Come on, this is my favorite! How about this, sexy stories??? Come on, guess! Ok, ok try this one. 'Through Thick and Thin'????? You should have guessed it!!!! YA!!! That's the one! It's her everyone!! It's LANALOVELY!!!!! Can you see this??? I mean, can you see I'm smiling ear to ear?! Okay, you may not see me. But you should now I am really happy to have interviewed her! So, here's the story...

One day I was bored to death so I chose to visit Wattpad. I clicked through so many books but I didn't know. I felt like I want a little hot time. I've searched a hot book or maybe two or three and I came across with this book called 'Sexy One Shots'. Don't judge! Her books has been given so much love from her fans and I am one of them, too!

And I decided to interview this one amazing girl!

If you want to read her stories go to her profile ^ and here External Link>>>

1) What do you do for a living?

I am a full time student. (Sorry for late reply :/)

It's fine :)

2) Junior, Senior in High School or College?

College. First year.

Oh, your first year!

There she's a freshman! Wish her luck!

3) What class did you take? Is it Literature?

I was just being a smart***. Haha.

Well I take all four core courses and cosmetology at a tech school.

See, I love her!

Cosmetology? OMG, that's cool!

4) What do you want to do in the future, then?

I'm not sure yet. .. I'm really just trying to find myself, ya know?

Oh! I've been there.

5) What motivates you to write then?

Well all my wattpad supporters and just life period, like if something happens and it gives me a cool idea.

She's lovely!

Ah, your fans! How sweet.

6) Talk about your fans, what do you feel about them? Did they ever disappoint you? Like, fans turned out to be haters or demanding fans? Or they just simply your own of happiness?

I love my fans. They are all very supportive and understanding. Some of them have been with me since the every beginning and I love them all! There are a few that are quite demanding and some too much so, but it comes with the experience. I enjoy Everyone's feedback, because it does help.

That's a good one!

7) What genre are your books?

They range from romance to drama to mystery to erotica to urban & African-American. I do it all.

Woah!

She's taking it seriously!

8) Who designed your book cover/s?

I did and some My fellow wattpaders :)

You're talented.

9) Which famous person, living or dead would you like to meet and Why?

Thank you!

I would love to meet India Jade Smith, she's a young African-American author and I admire all of her work and I'm sure she could give some great pointers and advice.

Really? I hope you can meet her.

I downloaded a book from iTunes called 'Her Choice' by IJ Smith and it's a way to tell you an amazing book. I like it!

That was a wrap! Keep in touch, Lana.

-----------------------------------------------------------------

There I have it finished. Want your favorite author to be interviewed? Sign it up, tweet me @RozeeEllaine or add me facebook.com/DiamondRozee. Oh, you can visit my blog: hushnoises.blogspot.com - Polyvore: rozesme.polyvore.com - Tumblr: rozesme.tumblr.com - WeHeartIt: weheartit.com/diamondsrozee - YouTube: TheRozesme - Photobucket: photobucket.com/user/RozeCarlie

Thank you for visiting my page and read my story.

And don't forget to read her current project/story Through Thick and Thin.

Lots love,

Rozee<33

P.S.

I'm doing another interview and *whisper* it's the one who has been tagged as the most followed people in Wattpad!

Stay strong, safe and beautiful. Keep in touch everyone.