The Author Who Loves to Read ❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤ SEALED

Hello...

Happy Easter everyone! Too late?

Have you seen this amazing girl's music video? Honestly, I love the song.>>>

And now I will start living today

Today, today I close the door

I got this new beginning and I will fly

I'll fly like a cannonball

Like a cannonball

Like a cannonball

I'll fly I'll fly

I'll fly like a cannonball

Haha. Can't imagine your face when I sing it, can I? Probably hands on your ears and a disgusted expression plastered on your face. Lol

Welcome to my Thunder-dom. I want to apologize for a very, very late upload. I'm sorry I got distracted. Homework, work and life. Lame excuses. I really am sorry I didn't upload straight away. I have an unfinished essay and it's due next week. I hope I could get it done tonight or at least tomorrow. Well, how are you doing? Oh and Declan's birthday is coming soon. I'm so excited!!! I'm still debating what I would give to him. I hope I could get it as soon as possible. I want to give him everything I have to give. I want to give him what he deserves.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Any who, who is the amazing interviewee this time? I know! Yea! It's her! DAFF123! The amazing feeling. Let me tell you about her...

According to Wattpad profile page of DAFF123:

She has joined Wattpad since July 02, 2012. What a very long time.

She has received 154,957+ VOTES!!!! Yea, I know she's that awesome!

She has 38 WORKS, oh gosh, imagine how much words she has typed?!

She has 14,265+ FOLLOWERS a.k.a. FANS! Including me!!!

She's that awesome!

I was and am glad I had this chance to talk to her!!! Tell me, what do you know about her story(s)? Anyone?

Yeah? TEACHER'S MATE! How could I forget about this story? Right. I couldn't. The plot, Kellan Lutz??? Yeah, I know!

Though, my favorite is CAPTIVATE 1 and 2. Yeaaaaa. That one. ZANE WESLEY! Every time his name popped into my head, I remember his crazy, freak, sexy ass. Haha. And Ali, finally the second book is finished but where is Regan? CAPTIVATE 3 is up, Thunder-dom!!! Get right to it! Check it out!

And because these two are my favorites, let me tell you about them...

CAPTIVATE 1:

Starting with Brielle 'Elle' Woods who is an average girl, the one where the school corners becomes her home or the library is her best friend. I never expected Elle to be a vampire in the end instead the jerk, Simon, drugged her and made Zane turned her. Zane Wesley is a lover of every game that's played, even the ones with females, womanizer, eh? Though, I'd come *cough* willingly *cough* to him. Haha.