The Loving Writer (Fan of Pride and Prejudice) ❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤ SEALED

Hello people! I am so glad I've got these amazing votes for this Interview book. Thank you for all the votes. All the great, amazing, best authors I have interviewed I thank you for all your times and support for this archive of mine. I hope you can forgive me for all the mistakes that I've done to you all, interviewees or readers. I am an ordinary girl, a human being. I do make mistakes. I just hope I am not and did not hurt you in any ways. If so, please, forgive me. For the deepest of my heart, I am sorry for any mistakes. And I want to clear something.

Some said that I just want to be popular with the way I interviewed popular or most voted authors. Some said it was good to have this kind of archive. But I just want to tell you that I do not look for popularity or anything else that you are trying to tell people. All I want is just knowing and discovering some things about the authors. Did I forget to tell you that I am a curious kind of people? When I know about something I like or love, I have this feeling to get to know about them, people or things. Maybe not that detailed but at last but not least I know them. It's not my place to know about their very descriptive life, it's their privacy. Sometimes I did ask the authors about themselves or their background. But I do not force them to answer it it's their rights to decline the question. If they want to stick up to the question about their book or something I did and will do it. So, if you want to tell people bad things about me, spread the word. Honestly, I just want all the good things for you. I won't judge. I will let you talk. I will let you whisper. You don't know about me. Thank you.

------------------------------------------------

When you logged in to your Wattpad account there will be a tag line/link that said, 'STORIES YOU MIGHT ENJOY'. That was the time I thanked God I bothered to click the link. Because that was the first time I found 'The Deal'. You know I am a sucker for romance books. That's the reason why I love the book. After I read through the last chapter, I did the usual thing I clicked the link to the author. Her name is Kylee (you know I typed her name wrong), and I found another reason why I followed her, to be a fan of her. The famous 'Loving Blackmail'. YES!! That one. The one with the famous, sexy, rich guy, RUXIN NOVAK! You know I like the story where the lead male character is a possessive guy. I read a lot of those kinds of books. Actually, I'm in love with the book when I saw the cover I know a line said, don't judge book by its cover. But I'm glad I did because something popped into my mind like a light bulb. When I saw the cover of 'Loving Blackmail' my mind was like, 'this book is too tempting for its own good'. I do love men in a suit. And Kylee, she had me at the cover. Haha.

After I read through the last part she posted that day I once again visited her profile. And I fell for her all over again. You must know her work named 'Wanting Jocelyn'? Yeah, the werewolf, Lennox! Alpha Lennox, the sexy, possessive alpha. Whooo. Sometimes I think how she could make me fall for her all over again without her knowing it. I was like a man fall head over heels in love with someone. I became addicted to her works. Have you ever feel something like this? Like, you want to wait for something whenever it does come. I was like that when her usual time to post the story does come. I am always excited. So you must know how I felt when she agreed to do an interview with me. I was and am happy she said yes. Here is the interview... *drums roll*

I love your books especially Loving Blackmail and I'm waiting for LB and WJ to be done. I'm being genuine here. Hi Kylee, thank you for agreeing to this interview.

1) Tell me a little about yourself and your background?

I'm 28 years old, married and a mother of two boys James is 3 and Declan is 1...I write whenever I get a couple minutes to myself...but stick to naptimes and after bedtime. Fighter was my first story I started writing it on impulse and haven't stopped since.