The Most Followed on Wattpad ❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤ SEALED

Hello, people. Nice to see you again. How you are doing? Have a nice holiday? Christmas and New Year! What did you get for Christmas? Tell me about it. So...

Firstly, I want to apologize for the late posting. I do want to post it earlier but I just don't have time with my examination next week. Excuses. Excuses. Well, thank you for being patient with me.

Okay, so still remember when I told you who will be my nest interviewee? Yeah? Yes! The most followed people on Wattpad! Did you find out who it was? Do you know who? Okay, what about another clue? The author is a she. Hehe. She is getting more than THREE HUNDRED AND THIRTY THREE THOUSAND votes. Yeah, she's that awesome! That's one of the many reasons why I want to interview her. Do you know who she is? No? Okay. Have you ever come across to a book called 'Bound at Heart' or 'Vengeful Love'? How about 'One Night with the Prince'? No? 'I didn't know the guy I fell for was my teacher!'? 'Switched'? This one 'Convicted Love'? YES, mamie1990! You got that right! My favorite is 'My Beloved'!

Finally I've got this amazing chance to interview the most followed people in Wattpad. (Check this out if you don't believe me http://www.wattpad.com/milestone/mostfollowed/mamie1990?utm_source=email)

1) What are you working on at the minute?

What I'm currently working on is Falling Backwards and Intertwined.

Have you read it?

2) What is the hardest thing about writing?

The hardest thing about writing is writing when you don't really want to. I love to write but there are days where I have to force myself to sit down. Lol

I do feel like that sometimes. Hehe.

3) What was the hardest thing about writing your latest book?

Continuing to write on it (Falling Backwards) it has not turned out the way I planned. There was a lot if stuff that was either supposed to happen or not supposed to and the book kind of got away from me.

I hope it'll get better.

4) What is the easiest thing about writing?

Writing isn't very easy, but I do have days where it flows more so than others. The easiest part of it all is starting a book because you have that drive to share it and excitement of a new book.

I always feel like that! Haha.

5) How long on average does it take you to write a book?

Around 6 months to a year.

Me? Don't bother ask. The only stories that have done are just the song-fictions. Annoying.

6) Do you ever get writer's Block?

Yes, and it's always difficult to plow through but if you're determined you can make it to the next chapter.

Me? Lazy. Haha.

7) Any tips on how to get through the dreaded writer's block?

Music, music, music!! Put on a good CD! Be careful though. Whatever genre of music you put on will influence your chapter!

Have you heard about me and music? Best-est friends ever.

8) If this book is part of a series, tell us a little about it?

Nope not a series! Falling Backwards is a 1 book wonder. Lol

Falling Backwards' readers you got it?

9) What are your thoughts on writing a book series?

I've only ever written 1 series and that was by accident. It was the 'I didn't know the guy I fell for...' books and I never planned on making 3. But when writing a series all I can say is have a side project so when you get 'tired' of the same characters you can be refreshed and have a cheat sheet of different facts about the 1st book so you don't forget.

10) Do you read much and if so who are your favorite author?

I read A TON!! I read every day and my favorite Wattpad author is JadedViolet and my favorite published author is Kirsty Moseley.

I love Kirsty and her books. Period.

11) For your own reading, do you prefer EBooks or traditional paper/hard back books?

I love paperback! EBooks are great and everything but nothing can beat that fresh smell of a new book. Lol

Same with me. My eyes can't stay longer than two hours in front of PC, except for homework, if needed.

12) What book/s are you reading at present?

Mortal Instruments (paperback) series and Fractured by JadedViolet.

MORTAL INSTRUMENTS!!!!!!

13) Is there anything else you would like to add that I haven't included?

Just to remember why you love to write for days when you want to give up!

I need to write it down!

Wow, can't wait for FB! Well done. Such a great time with you, although we're in different country but I'll count it as a meeting in the real world. Thank you so much. Oh, pleasure to meet you.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

My next interviewee is someone who writes Loving Blackmail. Hehe.

Want your favorite author to be interviewed? Sign it up, tweet me @RozeeEllaine or add me facebook.com/DiamondRozee.

Oh, you can visit my blog: hushnoises.blogspot.com

Polyvore: rozee-ellaine.polyvore.com

Tumblr: rozesme.tumblr.com

WeHeartIt: weheartit.com/diamondsrozee

YouTube: TheRozesme

Photobucket: photobucket.com/user/RozeCarlie