The Author Who Wants to be in an Alternative Rock Band ❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤ SEALED

Hello people! How are you today? I hope you had a good day. I'm terribly sorry for not posting. Though, it is the fastest in posting for the next chapter of this archive. I couldn't be more thankful to you all for everything. Wherever and whoever you are, I'm blessed to know you. I love you guys, with all my heart.

I'll tell you why I didn't post sooner. On June 2, I had an interview in a hospital. Still waiting for the call but I think I won't get it. I still have a half way to get my degree.

On June 10, I had a drama/play to perform. I was the trainer. I was so excited to do it. The performers are orphans. Remember when I told you Declan took me to the orphanage? Well, it is the one. I tried to meet the children every week and every month they have always made a 'get together' event with everyone. Last month when I was there, they made a picnic outside. It was attended with forty people excluding me and the people from orphanage and the children. The next week they wanted to make a play/drama. They needed a trainer and I decided to help them. I love them especially the children. I love spending my time with them. I love to hear their laugh. Besides loving my family, to make them happy is one of foods for my soul. If I could, I would visit them everyday. In fact I still need to get a degree; I couldn't visit them as much as I want. Once a week is not enough for me.

Reason number three is because I came to my nephew and niece. My sister's children; Austin and Camille. Last Friday, June 13 is Camille's 3rd birthday party. Her birthday theme is Barbie Chapter 3. The little princess Camille was as Elina in Barbie Fairytopia. The heroine of the Fairytopia films. Haha. That little princess, I love her. Austin was as Prince Nicholas in Barbie Princess Charm School. He was so cute in his suit. My sister was as Rosella in Barbie as the Island Princess. Her husband was as Prince Antonio in Barbie as the Island Princess. My fiancé was as Prince Daniel in Barbie of Swan Lake. I was as Odette in Barbie of Swan Lake. I gave Camille three different gifts as it was her third party.

The interviewee this time is... *drums roll* ILOVESWEETS everyone!!!! The one and only author of these amazing, heart stopping, jaw dropping books.

The newest:

CONTROL:

She has succeed make me wondering around the book. Sassy, sexy and unpredictable, I must say.

Had received:

361,165+ reads

10,707+ votes

1,404+ reviews

And they are still growing!!!!!

Frances Hayward is cursed with the burden of having to have her emotions under control after an accident in her past. Keeping her feelings dormant is natural for Frances, but tensions run high and remaining in control proves difficult when she meets the Greek bachelor Mr. Krieos.

One of the reasons I thought the book is sexy because the Greek man who love to tease us not just Frances!

WAIT FOR ME:

Steamy and must have story, to me!

Had received: