~ When am I Going to See you Again Tyler?~ { Chap 3}

Chapter #3 hope you enjoy it! Okay i uploaded ' You Want me to Wear What!' so i could upload this story! Otherwise some of my fans would be attacking me to upload it! i really love this story, because it has some personal samenesses( I know not a word!) with me. I hope you enjoy readin this as much as i enjoy writting it for you! Also please let me know what you think!! i would really aprciate it! Thank you for thos who have already voted and commented! Also thank you to 4badco! You really inspire to write more! Thank you so much for taking your time to read my stories!!!

XoXo~ Jessica!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

~ When am I Going to See You Again Tyler?~

Hailey found us a little while later including some of my other friends, and Tyler had told me he doesn't wrestle for a while. We walked up to my locker to  put my stuff there, and then walked around. Hailey followed, and then Hailey remembered she had dance so she excused herself. Tyler was looking at me, as if he wanted to tell me something.

 " You should transfer to my school," Tyler sighed his hands around my waist. I looked sat him shocked, I couldn't switch schools! Why does he want me to go to his school? Why couldn't he come here?

 " Why?" I asked him and looked up at him, " I would love to go to school with you, don't get me wrong. I would miss all of my friends," I heard him sigh.

 " You couldn't anyway, but I wish you could. See my schools an all boys school, and....." He cut himself off. I looked up at him questionably.  He turned a little and we walked back downstairs towards the Gym.

 "  Gabriella," I turned to see one of my teachers.

 " Hello, Mrs. Freedricks," I replied and she looked over at Tyler.

 " Great job on your story I really enjoyed reading it, the only thing I found were a couple grammar errors," She smiled, and I looked over at Tyler who looked at me.

 " Thank you," I replied before she handed me my story.

 " I was looking for you, so I could give it to you. I corrected the few errors, let me know if you have any more you would like me too look over," She said and I smiled and nodded yes.

 " Good~ Bye Mrs. Freedricks, see you tomorrow," I said, and  Tyler and I walked to the Gym. I looked at Tyler, and he looked at me.

 " Can I kiss you?" Tyler asked me. I nodded I had wanted to kiss him since we met. He kissed me, and I kissed him back. It felt like magic, I loved it and I wanted so much more. I had kissed guys before but this, this was nothing like them. They didn't compare to this magically intoxicating kiss.

 Tyler looked at me, " I think you're my soul mate."

 Wait how! Is this even possible? What is a soul mate? I wondered all of these questions and hoped Tyler would answer them.

Hailey's POV

 I went into the Gym, after I had told Bree I had to go. I really didn't I just wanted to give them time alone, I knew that's what they wanted. I saw them holding hands the entire time, and Tyler's hand kept wanting to go around her waist.

 I looked at the guy I had almost bumped into. He had the other schools wrestling uniform on.

 " Hello," He smiled at me and I looked at him confused. " Don't be scared, I promise I wont bite you. I'm Tim by the way," The guy told me, well I mean Tim told me.

 " Hailey, but I have to go find my friend Bree and her friend Tyler," I replied but he caught my wrist before I could walk away.

 " Please don't be frightened, Tyler wants time with the gal. I wouldn't mind getting to know you," Tim paused, " Tyler's one of my best friends." I just then noticed how hot he was, and I tried to get away from him. He had the hardest grip, even I couldn't brake it. Then I noticed something, Tim and Tyler were vampires. They wouldn't figure out I knew, and would have no idea how I figured out. You see I am a witch.