My Life is Full of Drama, Without Being the Soulmate of the Vampire Prince

Ok~ This is my new story, it just came to me. So i had to try it~ i will also be posting it on my quizilla~ which i have decided i should get, i am still getting used to it. i will admit it is harder to find stories on there, but i love it! almost as much as i love wattpad~ sorry i got my Wattpad first so it will always be my favorite! ( PS some of the idea's in here are true, and some are totally not true! My brother completely lost saterday during his tournament, you shall see why later!)

XoXo~ Jessica~

Thanks for reading! Please let me know what you think! Fan and vote???

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Anyways here is chapter one!! ~Who are you?~

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

 I hate my life, just because sometimes I cant handle it. From family drama, to friends drama, I have got it all. I just cant hold on to everything, once I even slipped at how much I hated my step mother/Stacy. That hadn't gone well, but hey at least I survived it. Recently she even said I love you on the phone to me. It was actually kind of creepy, I never thought she liked me. Also my best friend/ Hailey feels she has depression. Now I have exams at school, and its so hard to even want to study for them. I don't want to study for them. I have been at school, and when I get home I don't even want to here the word exams or school for that mater. That is when I ran into this super hot guy at my brothers wrestling meet. He happened to be shirtless, and unfortunately a sophmore. At least that's only a year older.

 " I'm sorry," He smiled, and I liked the sound of his voice it hit me. I was mesmerized by it, but then I noticed my phone on the ground so I grabbed it and put it in my pocket. He noticed his was on the ground and grabbed it before I saw it.

 " No I suppose its my fault, I don't know if you would mind showing me where the restroom is? I am terribly lost, and my brother ran off," I asked him and he nodded.

 " Sure, I go to school here,  names Tyler by the way," He told me, and I smiled.

 " Gabriella, but my friends call me Bree," I told him, and we walked a little bit down a hall way. Then made a sharp turn, and a million others before we got there.

 " Here you go, maybe I will see you later," He said before walking away, had I mentioned how hot he was? He had a six pack, which I could tell because he was shirtless the entire time. His singlet was halfway down, he had shorts on, and his head gear was clipped firmly onto one of the black straps. The black made him look a pale, but his blond hair was long but not to long.  His eyes were so captivating and I never really caught what shade of blue, but they were very hot.

 After I finished I checked my phone to see if my mother had texted me, but I realized it wasn't my phone. I starting panicking, I had a phone, but it wasn't mine. Maybe I could text myself? Surely Tyler wouldn't mind, for he did have MY phone.

 I typed in my phone number and texted * Tyler do u have my phone?* I sent it easily considering we had the same phone.

 I got a reply almost instantly * Shoot we grabbed each others phones, sorry meet me at matt 4??* he had sent me.

 * Sure give me a few I have to figure out my way back* I sent back, I realized just how weird it was to use his phone.

 * I'll meet you where you are, so stay* it was like a command, and he was here in less then a minute.

 " Your friend Hailey called, and I answered it, I thought it was my sister Hailey. Her name is spelled the same," He said and I laughed a little. " Oh and your brothers match is going on," He added, and started walking. I followed him, and he handed me my phone. I handed him his. " I hope you don't mind, but I saved my number in your phone," I laughed a little at this but I shrugged.

 " I don't mind, I could save mine if you wanted," I replied, but he decided to do it himself. He pulled me into the gym just in time to see my brother pin the other guy who just happened to be from Tyler's school. I heard Tyler chuckle from behind me.

 " Your brothers pretty good, Bree. I'm dreading practice tomorrow now though,  Drake likes to bring a bad attitude to practice if he losses," Tyler said, and the words went into my ear like music notes. They were soft and velvety, and I wanted more.

 " If it makes you feel better, I will have to deal with my brother the entire ride home about how good he is," I laughed, and walked with him into the other room, " When do you wrestle?"

 " In about three minutes, why? You want to watch," He said seductively. " Or would you want to be the one wrestling me?"

 I had to laugh at that, " I will not be wrestling anyone anytime soon, but yes maybe I would like to watch you," I replied, and he pulls me into the other room. " I would horribly fail at wrestling you, unless I asked my brothers coach to teach me how," I added.

 " I could teach you," He told me in a dead serious tone, " We have a match tomorrow at your school, we could hang out," He told me. I wondered how he knew what school I went to, but then remembered I was freezing and stole my brothers sweatshirt.

 " That would be cool," I said ad he brushed a piece of my hair out of my face. I blushed a little feeling a tad embarrassed, but it felt good when his fingers brushed against my face. When he was warming up for his match I decided to call Hailey back.

 " Hello?" Hailey said when she answered her phone.

 " Hey Hailey," I replied watching Tyler's muscles flex.

 " Oh, hey Bree, who answered the phone before?" Hailey asked me, and I felt my feet being lifted off the ground. I noticed Tyler had picked me up and was now holding me bridal style.

 " Tyler!" I shouted to both Tyler and Hailey. I looked at him, and he set me down with a grin.

 " How did he get your phone?" She asked as someone called for Tyler to start wrestling.

 " Hey Hailey I'll text you later Tyler's wrestling and I would lie to watch," I told her quickly before hanging up. Tyler was already on the mat, and the referee had them shake hands. Then before I knew it the guy was down, and Tyler had pinned him.  I noticed he had been against Ethan, Jared's brother. I found my self clapping for Tyler. Ethan looked at me, and so did Tyler. After they had shook the coaches hands Ethan came over by my as Tyler pulled his shorts back on.

 " Bree, are you okay? Or did you not see me loose?" Ethan asked me confused, and I looked at him.

 " Ooops, no I was clapping for Tyler, but I'm sorry you lost Ethan," I relied, and he looked at me.

 " You knew my opponent?" Ethan asked me.

 " We bumped into each other, and he helped me, then we accidentally got each others phones so we have been talking. He's a great guy," I said just as Tyler walked over. Ethan walked away not saying anything else.

 I hugged him, " That was amazing, I have never seen Ethan get pinned that fast," I told him, before deciding to pull out of our hug.

 " How do you know him?" Tyler asked me.

 " Oh, he is my friend Jared's brother," I replied, and then I noticed Jared walking over.

 " Jared," I said, when he walked over, but he passed me without a word. I was shocked I had never seen Jared do that to anyone, much less me. I felt like he wasn't my friend anymore. I felt like I was going to cry, but then Tyler pulled me into him for another hug. I didn't want to cry in front of Tyler, and I don't think I should. But it had felt nice, his arms wrapped securely around me. It felt right..

 " Perhaps, we should go get some water?" Tyler asked me, and I nodded.  We pulled away from the hug, but he left one arm around my waist, and kept me close to him. I couldn't help wondering why I felt so close to him, considering I had just met him.  I wanted him though, and I liked him a lot. I hadn't even been in a long relationship, but I felt like this one could last.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Let me know what you think!!!

Fan=D

Vote=)

Comment=P

Thank you all for reading!!!