Tyler I Cant Wait to See You! {Chap 2}

Hey everbody! i am so happy you like this story so far! thank you to everyone that has voted an commented! i hope you like it! the idea just kind of came to me~ anyway i have to upload a different story soon! or i know people are going to get very angry at me! so i am going to upload this and then type the next chapter of ' You Want me to Wear What!'

Fan

Vote !!! Comment!!!

XoXo~ Jessica~ / XDVampireluvXD

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Chapter #2

~ Tyler i cant wait to see you!!~

After we got some water Tyler and I sat down for a while, I leaned against him. Kyle came over by us, Kyle is in my science class and likes to give Rose and I hugs everyday.

 " Bree," Kyle said looking at me and Tyler carefully.

 " Hey Kyle what's up?" I asked him, and I felt Tyler tense. I squeezed his hand once, and Kyle looked at me.

 " Ummm Ethan was talking to me, and he mentioned you were here. I just kind of wanted a hug, for good luck you know?" Kyle asked me, and I pulled away from Tyler I looked back once and he didn't seem to mind so I gave Kyle a hug. Then went back and sat with Tyler. Lets just say we were going to have problems if this spread because I know a lot of people on the wrestling team. Some because they are my friends, others because of my brother.

 " So, Bree how many people do you know on your wrestling team?" Tyler asked me seeming quite curious.

 " Just about everybody," I replied, then I guy from Tyler's team walked up to us.

 " Tyler," The guys said, he had a shirt on, at least. Unlike Tyler, but I didn't particularly care right now.

 " Hey, Tim," Tyler replied smoothly in his voice that he had used before. I smiled, happy to her it again. It felt to my ears as a smell to a rose would feel like to my nose.  I loved it, and I really like Tyler. Until my mother and brother walked over. I wished Tyler had a shirt on right now, but I suppose this wasn't going to end good.

 Tyler talked to his friend, and I pulled away to talk to my mother. " Gabriella!" She hissed, she wasn't happy about me being that close to a guy that didn't have a shirt on.

 " Mother," I replied, and felt Tyler gaze my way while talking to Tim. Tim hadn't seemed to notice, or if he did he didn't say anything.

 " Why did Ethan and Jared come over and say you were with a guy from another school?" My mother asked me then her gaze went to Tyler, without his shirt on. I hadn't seen him with a shirt on all day. Her gaze went straight to Tyler, and then back to me.

 " Him?" She asked, and I looked at her briefly. Then nodded, but she left with my brother, and I went back over by Tyler in relief. Tyler Glanced at me, but continued to talk to Tim. I sat down on the bench where we had been sitting, and Tim glanced at me once. I  knew they were talking, but I couldn't hear anything they were saying.

 " Hey Bree, mind walking to my locker with me?" Tyler asked me, and I shrugged. I didn't really care, we weren't leaving the school. Tim walked away with one more glance in my direction. I walked with Tyler to his locker, and we didn't say a word to each other, it was kind of weird.

 " Tyler what do you need from you locker anyway?" I asked him with a light tone to my voice, we passed a classroom. Tever High was completely different from our school. It seemed much darker here, and I didn't see any windows. We finally got to his locker which was black. He opened his locker quickly, and then he grabbed a book. It was about the size of my history book, but it was labeled Vampire's, Demon's, and Werewolves History. There was also a book called Witches and Wizard's Potions and their defenses. He shut his locker, and then pulled me back down the hall with him.

 We walked past the only window I had seen so far, and I noticed Tyler's eyes flashed red. That was weird, but he didn't say anything about it. I wasn't going to mention it.

 " The tournament is almost over," Tyler told me, and hugged me. He didn't say anything else.

 " See you tomorrow? Text me later?" I smiled, and Tyler nodded. I hugged him once more before I went and found my mother.  She looked at me, but then Daren and her walked out of the school. I followed them, and jumped in the car. I turned on my Ipod and noticed my phone vibrating. I looked at it, and Hailey and Tyler had texted me.

 Hailey's text * Heyy, so who's the guyyyyy*

 Tyler's text* Hey*

 I replied to Hailey first * Tyler, and he's from a different school~ supper hot!!! I get to see him 2moro at the wrestling match u should come!*

 Then to Tyler * Hey*

 Hailey's reply came back right away, * I have 2 meet him!!!! So ya I will be there!*

 I replied to her * Ok~ but no stealing him away! I think he likes me, almost as much as I like him!!!*

 Then Tyler answered * What's up?*

 I quickly replied * The sky, but you know I am a bit tired*

 I smiled to myself as I went onto the computer. I played some games, and waited for their reply's while laying on my bed. I turned on my Ipod and Black Veil Brides was on. I simply love Black Veil Brides, and not only because Andy Sixx is hot. Which he totally is, but I love their music.

 I looked over to my bedroom window and looked out of it. It was almost time for school, and I couldn't wait to see Tyler today. I wasn't sure how much I would be able to see him after this but I knew he would try and see me. I wanted to see him so bad, and I was kind of feeling sick. I had to see him, and I was going to I was determined.

 I had already done my hair and make-up after I had gotten dressed. I tried to  feel the best I could, and overall I felt like I was going to die, but shit! Its time for my period. It must be cramps. I ran downstairs and took the Midal pills. Then I ran outside grabbing my back pack . I took one once I was on the bus, and relaxed in my seat and waited to get Hailey. We picked Hailey up around ten minutes.

 " Bree!" Hailey shouted before sitting next to me. " Spill!"

 " Tyler is going to our school for a wrestling meet today, and we are going to hang out," I told her, and then I looked at  my phone. Tyler had texted me.

 * Cant wait to see you~ see you at 3* Tyler had text and I smiled, Hailey looked at the message.

 I texted him back quickly * Cant wait to see u either!! C u~*

 I smiled once more and we picked up another one of our best friends.  She came and sat behind us, we instantly started talking staying away from the topic of Tyler. I was still in pain, but I tried not to let anyone notice.  I felt Hailey's eyes on me, and slowly Danny mover her eyes on me.

 " What's wrong? Is it Tyler?" Hailey asked me and Danny looked at us confused.

 " No, its just because I am PMSing," I replied, and then glance out of the window. We were almost to school,  I grabbed my bag turned my phone on silence, and then I slipped it into my pocket.

 When we were at school I went to my locker, and then to class. After school I went straight to the gym, and met up with Tyler. I had thrown everything in my locker.

 " Tyler!" I smiled hugging him. He hugged me back, and then we walked around for a little bit.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Fan

Vote=D

Comment=P

Let me know what you think!!!