Chapter # 3

Here you go(: I know it's been a long time... a really long time... So i'm really sorry(:

Chapter # 3

Hailey’s POV

Why would the Queen be answering Bree’s phone? But, that wasn’t even the worst part! Oh-no how am I ever going to get a hold of Bree? I couldn’t exactly call her phone again, what if the Queen answered it again? Then she would know it wasn’t the wrong number and then she would question Bree. I have to fix this, somehow. How exactly though? I have no idea.

“Hailey, love?” Tim’s voice came from outside my room, setting my phone on my bed I went and opened my door. Letting him come in before shutting it, and hugging him. Tears streaming down my eyes as I tried to figure out what I could do.

“I told the Queen about what happened!” I cried, and pulled away to see Tim’s face. He looked shocked, but it was mixed with something else.

“How?” Tim asked suddenly very serious, and I could tell something was up.

“She sounded like Bree, I had called Bree’s phone and she answered. Tim, I don’t know what to do!” I cried laying back on my bed.

“Hailey! This isn’t good, if she knows she’ll never give Bree her phone,”Tim said and I sighed popping back into Bree’s head.

Bree and Tyler walked out of the building, her puzzled face as Tyler looked at her. “Bree, what is the most important thing you learned today?” a cross of hurt flashed across Bree’s face.

“Nothing is more important then the safety of the Kingdom,” She replied her face paled of all emotions, and Tyler looked at her as if waiting for a second half of the answer. “Not even Hailey,” Tears threatened to fall from her eyes an Tyler could sense her distress.

“Love, I know you’ll want to help Hailey if anything happens to her, but the Kingdom has to come first. Too many lives will be dependent on us,” Tyler said soothingly pulling Bree into a hug. I felt better knowing that this wasn’t something she wanted, even if Tyler knew I was watching this. For some reason he could sense when I was there.

“Who were the very first successful rulers of the vampire kingdom?” Tyler continues the quiz, and Bree answered the question easily.

I quit watching after that, and Tim looked at me. “Bree wont be helping us solve that problem any time soon, we’ll have to find a different loop-hole,” I told him, and Tim nodded understanding as if he was in my mind and watched the whole scene with me.

“Well, it seems as if they are starting to teach Gabriella the ways of the Kingdom,” Tim murmured to himself more then anything, but I heard him. Bree was being taught how to rule the Vampire Kingdom.

Gabriella’s POV

“Tyler! This is crazy, I never asked for any of this! Do you think this is easy for me? To practically give up my friends and family? If so, your wrong. I cant just throw everything away, mask my feeling.” I shouted as we drove back to the palace, my very own prison now a days. Its not like I could do anything I wanted, and I cant even have my phone.

“Bree, I know this isn’t easy for you, but I promise it will get better,” Tyler aid softly, “and if it doesn’t I’ll make it better for you.”

“How? How can you make it better?” I yelled, my voice filling the car as if I was using a microphone. Tyler was trying to stay calm I could tell but he was about to lose it. Right now I could care a less, and if he didn’t start straightening things out there wasn’t going to be a future for us. Soul mates or not! There was no reason he should treat me like this.

“Lets go on a trip, get away for a couple of days. Would you like that Bree?” Tyler asked soothingly the words get away seemed pleasant enough. Anything to get out of this place.

“Lets go, now,” I replied, “ make plans right when we get back and then lets pack.” Looking at him he nodded slowly, and it occurred to me we hadn’t picked a place to go yet.

“Do you want to go to the Wisconsin Dells?” Tyler asked me and I looked at him in confusion, what was the Wisconsin Dells. They were clearly in Wisconsin, but what were they? “Waterparks, you’ll love it.” Tyler explained and that seemed fine to me.

“Sure,” Was all I said, calmer then before.

Hailey’s POV

He was taking her to the Dells? Perfect! “Tim!” I shouted waking him up, he looked at me before mumbling something that I couldn’t understand. “We’re going on a trip,” I told him, starting to pack clothes after I had finished I slipped back into Bree’s mind.

“Where are we going?” Bree asked Tyler happily after she had finished packing a months worth of clothes.

“Chula Vista,” Tyuler said and I quickly popped onto my laptop and made reservations for time and I. “My parents gave us one week, but when we get back you have to go to classes twice a day for the rest of the month.” Hearing that Bree groaned and, Tyler rubbed her back soothingly.

“You’ll get through it love, I promise,” Tyler said as he got up and started packing. Bree got up, and turned on some music, and I popped out of her head. Looking over at Tim, and waited for the print out reservations. The sent Tim to his house to pack, with a quick spell after the reservations printed I would meet him over at his house.

Well, maybe this would be a good thing. Its not like anyone else would think to go to the Dells for vacation right? Probably not.

Yes! I thought and quickly printed the reservation. Shrinking my bags and throwing them into my purse. I was over by Tim’s in no time, and he was still packing. Going to sit on his bed I popped into Bree’s head. They were already on the road, which meant we had plenty of time. But, I would also have to bring Tim’s car.

“Ready, love?” Tim asked snapping me out of my train of thought.

Nodding, I shrunk his bags and we went out to his car. Sitting up by him I popped into Bree’s head to see where they were and transported us there. Tyler looked over at us from his rear view mirror and his eyes narrowed, before switching to the other lane and slowing down. Until they were next to us, he rolled down his window and looked at me.

Rolling down mine, he said, “What are you up to Hailey?”

“ None of your business, but I do have to talk to Bree,” Was all I said, and he rolled his eyes before speeding up.

“Well that went over just fine,” Tim said sarcastically, before getting even with Tyler again.

“It could have gone a little better,” I agreed, and looked over towards Bree and Tyler. Wishing life wasn’t as complicated for Tim and I.

Fredrick’s POV

She was chasing after them, and that was going to work just fine. Maybe I should go there? Spice things up a little. Only let Hailey know I’m there? What if she tells them though, three against one is hardly fair. Or maybe, scare Gabriella? She’d tell Tyler right away though.

“Fredrick!” Rose squealed hugging herself to me, and I figured out what to do.

“We’re going on vacation,” I told her and she looked up at me with a smile, before bouncing up and down. “ Go home and pack, bring a couple swimming suilts, some nice clothes, ect. And then meet me back here,” I told her and she sprinted to the door.