Chapter #10 ~ She's just Jealous.....~

Okay! So I promised an upload..... Since i will be leaveing after my my step brother graduation party and ther wont be wi-fi i wont be able to upload so i figured i owed you all an upload!! Also theres a certain someone that wanted one!  Which is why i dedicated this chapter to her! So you should all thank her! Also comments/ Votes would be apricaited!!! Loves you alll!!!!! <3

~XDVampireluvXD

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Chapter # 10

~She's just jealous~

  When I had gotten changed I was surprised to find out that the clothes actually fit me. What was I going to do though? He knew what size clothes I needed, AND he thought we should fight every single second of the day. I couldn’t live the rest of my life like that. I looked in the mirror, and found a brush in one of the drawers along with a blow dryer. HOW MANY GIRLS DID HE HAVE OVER? Was my ‘soul mate’ a man whore? I still don’t think he’s the right guy for me, but Kalerie had confirmed it. He had been nice, but well now he’s well not.

 “ We have school! Come on Bree!” Tyler shouted, and then I noticed it was 6am, oh wow. I cant believe I actually woke up this early, by myself. Of course did I really? What time had I gone to sleep last night? I don’t even remember, well that stuff knocked me out maybe that’s why?

 “ Leave me alone! I’m trying to get ready!” I shouted finishing my hair and running back to the room, where Tyler was shirtless. Allowing me to see his abs again, I hadn’t really seen them since wrestling had ended. Maybe he should play another sport? Football perhaps? No. That’s around the same time as wrestling, but watching him play football. Hmmmmm. That would be yummy. I’ve always wanted to date a football player, I wonder if he can play football.

 He threw on a shirt and pulled me to the door, and I remembered we still had to stop at my house. So I could brush my teeth and we could grab our stuff. I followed him out of the house and I sat in the passenger seat next to him. Thinking about how much I didn’t like him right now, it was the only thought my mind was consumed by.

 “ I’m not talking to you,” I told Tyler, and then looked out the window, he didn’t say anything back. I was waiting for a smart comment of course, but it never came. I was shocked Tyler seemed like he would, and I just realized I didn’t know anything about Tyler really. Well besides the fact he was my soul mate and he was a wrestler. How could I not know anything about him? I mean sure I knew he was a vampire, but still!

 When we got to my house I went in brushed my teeth and grabbed my bag, Tyler was already in the car waiting. He had an annoyed look on his face, but honestly I didn’t care. I didn’t care what Tyler thought anymore, and yes it was mean. After all he was my soul mate, but he was being just as big of a jerk as I was. He wasn’t someone I wanted to spend the rest of my life with! He was a Vampire! Evil? Yes! Why didn’t I think of this before? That’s it! Soul mate or not I’m done with him, I’m braking up with him. Maybe I could even go to our house in France for the holidays? Just kidding a house in France would be so cool though.

 When we got to school I looked at Tyler, “ Tyler I cant be your soul mate! I don’t want you anywhere near me, and if you don’t leave me alone I will get a restraining order,” I told him walking up to my locker, and I saw Hailey sitting by my locker crying. Why? What happened?

 “ Hailey! What’s wrong?” I asked sitting down next to her, she handed me a piece of loose leaf.

 ‘ I know you don’t know me all that well, but its Tim? From the wrestling meet, Tyler’s friend. Well I just wanted to say that I think we might be soul mates, and if that’s true we cant stay away from each other for more then 80 days, well its been about 7 since I’ve seen you, but I miss you. Maybe Tyler, Bree, you, and I could get together? Well anyway text me! 1(217)-883-5463 (a/n NOT A REAL NUMBER!!!!! Well at least I don’t think!)  So yeahhh well that’s all I can think of to say.