~ To lie or not to lie~ Chap # 1 {book 2} pt 12

Okay! Hey guys i just wanted to tell you i couldnt help myself. i love this story, and honestly i dont think i can stop writting it. So please let me know what you think? This is mostly going to be about Hailey & Tim, but i promise you'll learn all about what happening with Tyler and Bree too. Plus if i do a third part to the story it will be about Tyler and Bree {promise!!!} Anywayyy thank you all for reading and i hope if you were having any doubts with this story that you enjoy this chapter. I spent all week writting it, and its way longer then normal!

Yes i'm spoiling you all!!

Jk

Thank you all for reading!! And voting and commenting! It really means a lot to me, and when my life has been less then perfect lately my writting is all me. LOL way to much info right? lol bye bye now! Enjoy

Ps.! Dont forget to vote if you enjoy my story! It realy lets me know what you think. Even if you dont want to comment, which i must admit all the comments i have gotten have been wonderful!

One more thing..... yeahh i know way to much talking.... I wanted to dedicate this chapter to irregulars101 for being a really wondeful person! If you are reading this right now, i want you to know that i really aprciate you commenting on almost all my chapters and continueing to read even though you didnt really like the idea (: Its really insparational! I really dont know how to thank you!!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Chapter # 1

Book # 2

{ Hailey & Tim}

~ To lie or not to lie~

Hailey’s POV

 I looked at Tim, and all I could think about was Bree and Tyler. Its so frustrating when all you can think about when you see your soul mate is your ex best friend and her soul mate. Tim and Tyler just happening to be vampires, and my life has been well weird. Sure I’m a witch, yippee. Though, when I’m mad at my ex best friend it just doesn’t help. I couldn’t believe her! I just couldn’t, and I spent the entire night cuddled up with Time, who didn’t mind. I love him! He’s so amazing, and he’s always there for me. Unlike Bree, who had tarnished our relationship. Although I was in her mind, sure, and yes I wasn’t there when she asked Gina for help. Still! She wouldn’t even except my help. Who was this Gina though? She obviously knew Tyler, but why was she even at Bree’s house? I felt Tim’s gentle cold finger tips on my back, moving up and down, while I cried into his shoulder. I felt like some weird want to bee from a book.

 “ Tim! Gosh why cant I stop thinking about Bree? Its like I cant think about anything else,” I murmured as he continued to rub my back. Which felt really good, he must have a lot of practice. Or maybe its just because he’s using his wrestling muscles. Possibly because he’s my soul mate, but would that really be a reason? I mean I guess it could be. I wouldn’t be wrong to say he’s the first one to make me feel this was. Jared never had, nor Henry, Jake, Justin, or Ken. So maybe it was him. All I knew was that I really liked it, and I was loving every minute of it.

 “ Hailey, its okay, Bree was your best friend. Tyler is my friend, if you want answers we can get them for you. Just calm down love,” Tim said, and I pulled away from his amazing embrace. Catching my breath, and looking up into Tim’s eyes. I knew he meant every single word of it, but I wasn’t sure I f I wanted to be friends with Bree again. Sure this hurt a lot, but I would be stronger later. “ Hailey, I know you mad at Bree, but she just needs some time to adjust. Maybe you two should have a nice night out. Just hang out relax, have a girls night out. Tyler and I could hang out, and besides Bree is just as sad as you are. She doesn’t even know why you are mad at her. Maybe she has a reason for asking Gina for help,” Tim murmured and I looked up at him. Shocked a looked away. She was just as sad as me? Was she crying into Tyler’s arms? Were they back together again. Just a glance would hurt right? I just want to make sure Tim’s telling the truth. I wouldn’t think he would lie to me, but just to be sure right?