Chapter-25

Chapter-25

-One Soul

Warning: Contains sexual content.

Diana Thomas's POV

"That was really not necessary and you know that." We are just back from a date and we are kissing each other like crazy coming into our room. Yes, our room. We have gotten back together six months ago and everything is going great. Martin is going to therapy and I should say he is a lot more open now, still a bit controlling, but he is working on it. I am happy. I am over the top and I can tell he feels the same. It's like there is nothing that's going to stop us now. And the sex... Don't even ask about it.

"I was just trying it out and it feels good to call you that, Mrs. Vincento." He says between kisses.

"Oh God." I kiss him hard. He has been teasing me with that name since the past week. He has not proposed yet since I told him that I want to wait for a while. Even though he was not happy with it, he didn't push me. I jump and wrap my legs around his waist. He holds me in place and walks to our bed. We are out of breath, but can't seem to stop kissing.

It's like one of those situations like I-can't-take-my-hands-off-you. I am not complaining. Since we got back together, we are just doing it all the time. Not to brag, but Martin is not stopping. It's like he is making for the last one year we were apart.

"Martin!" I moan and he flips us. I am laying on the bed and he is on top of me. I pull his shirt out of his pants. His hands lift my dress up to my butt. My fingers are working on his button. Damn! Why are these buttons so complicated?! Martin is kissing my neck. He pulls away and I miss his lips on me.

"Want some help?" He asks chuckling and I pull him back on me. He keeps kissing my neck. My fingers are in his hair and legs are still around his waist. He is unbuttoning his shirt and I help him pull it off of him. We both get up on the bed still kissing. "Lift your hands up." He commands and I obey happily. He pulls my dress off in one swift moment. Our lips separate for one single second and back together.

I fiddle with his belt and then unzip his pants. He gets off me and then off the bed to remove them. He is only in his boxers. I am only in my bra and panties as I watch him undress. My stomach is in knots. I am want. I want him in me.

"Oh Baby. You don't know how hot you look right now." He gets on top of me again saying that and starts kissing my neck again while his hands are cupping my breasts. I want his hands on my bare chest. I want his hands on my nipples. "I want to take a picture of you like this." He says in between kisses. He kisses down to my breasts and pulls down my left side of the bra to kiss the nipple.

His tongue is drawing circles on it. "Fuck! Martin!" His pulls down other side of my bra and plays with my nipple with his fingers as he kisses the other. I feel this immense amount of pleasure and he suddenly grabs my right breasts gives it a gentle squeeze. He teases my nipple with his teeth. "Please!" I don't know what I am asking for. He gently kisses my other nipple doing the same as he squeezes the other.

He kisses his way down to my thigh and his hands are on my panty. He removes it down as he kisses down my leg to my foot. He stands up and flips me over suddenly. I am face down on the bed and he kisses my back while kneading my butt. He removes my bra and I moan as he squeezes my butt cheek. He flips me over again and he has no boxer on. When did he remove his boxer?

"Fuck!" My eyes are on his erection that is standing proud. Oh my! We are both completely naked and it's only turning us both on so much. He takes my leg kissing it and places it on his chest looking up at me.

"You look like a Goddess. My Goddess." He leans down and suddenly pulls me. He is kneeling in front of me. My kisses my clitoris and his tongue is doing things down there. Fuck! His other hand is squeezing my breasts and playing with the nipples.