Chapter-6

Chapter-6

-Headache

Diana Thomas's POV

"Um... Can I ask you something?" I asked, as he stood up, to leave. He turned back, and looked at me.

He nodded, his head, for me to continue. I stood up along with him. He was staring at me again.

"Are you gay?".

He looked shocked, for a moment. Then, he looked angry. Okay, maybe that wasn't the best question to ask a person you just met! Way to go, Diana!

"I am sorry. I didn-", before I could continue what I was saying, his lips were on mine.

His hands were on my waist and my neck. I just stood there, shocked. He squeezed my waist, and I gasped at the contact. He took that opportunity, and plunged, his tongue into my mouth, and roamed around. I could smell his cologne. He gripped my neck, and waist, and pulled me closer to him. My breasts were touching his chest.

I don't know what's happening, and when I got my consciousness back, his lips were not on mine anymore. He was smirking at me.

"I guess that gives you the answer." He said, and left. That's when, I noticed that there were two guards, walking fast, along with him. One of his guard, opened the door for him, as he sat in a limousine, and looked at me, through the glass, of the shop, before closing the door. The two guards, sat in front, and they drove away
.

"No!" I wake up shouting. My hands quickly go up to my lips where I dreamt him kiss. I look down and find myself wearing pajamas. So, it was a dream.

Thank God! But why did I have such a dream? Even in my dream I asked him if he was gay! God!

Maybe I thought too much about him that I dreamed about him.

But, what about the kiss? Maybe do I sub-consciously want him to kiss me? Wait! Do I?

My eyes widen at the thought. I face palm myself more than twice. My mind is getting dirty. Taking pillow beside me, I hit my head with it.

Why. Am. I. Being. Like. This?!

Oh God! Mr. Vincento! Get out of my head! Why am I so effected by him?

I fall back on my bed with my arms and legs spread on four directions of the bed. I try to calm myself down. I close my eyes and take deep breaths. Calming myself slowly, I open my eyes and look at the ceiling. I don't hear a single sound. It's peaceful for a minute.

His touch. My mind goes back to the way he held me yesterday to hold me up when I accidentally fell on him. It felt so familiar. I didn't feel panic like I would when a stranger touches me. I shake my head at my own thoughts. I am thinking too much. I sit up on my bed again. I have to focus on other things.

I have to go bath first. Getting up I freshen up and do my chores before wearing my clothes and going down. I find my brother Michael and his boyfriend Kurt having breakfast. My mom is cracking jokes on my brother and Kurt is happily adding to them.

"I can't believe my you guys are ganging up on me." Michael says eating his cereal. I go them and sit down on the empty chair between mom and Michael.

"What am I missing?" I ask joyfully. My family is enough for me to forget everything.

"Oh please. My boyfriend and mom have already teamed up to annoy me for the day. Please don't add to it." My brother says drinking his coffee. I smile and laugh along with their jokes later.

"So, how is your work going?" Kurt asks and my mind goes blank. Work is fine, but my new boss... How am I supposed to describe it?

"All good. We have a new boss, Mr. Vincento."