Chapter-11

Chapter-11

-Martin, Cara Mia

Diana Thomas's POV

Moving all the files to the left of the table, I place the glass of water and his pens to his right so that he can easily access them. Placing his note pad in the front I take one look at his now cleaned table. Everything looks perfect.

"Cara Mia." There he is! He has meetings the whole day and his table looks as messy as always. So I decided to be a good girlfriend and assistant and help him with at least this. He comes and I instantly open my arms wide waiting for his hug. I haven't seen him the whole day and I miss him. He gives me the hug I am waiting for. Oh! I feel warm again. Just the way I like it.

"I missed you."I have to say it. He kisses the crown of my head.

"You don't know how much I missed you." He pulls away but doesn't let go of my hand. I stand beside him and pull my hand from his hold to hand him a file.

"I almost forgot. You need to sign this. I have checked everything." Giving him his pen, I push aside the note pad I placed giving him place for his file. He signs it and closes the file. He turns me to him and his hands are on either side of waist. Sitting in his chair, he hugs my waist and leans his head against my stomach. My fingers instantly brush his hair. This feels so natural. This is natural. "Feeling tired?"

"Hmm." Humming, he pulls me down on his lap and adjusts me to help me sit comfortably. Just like always. I still run my fingers through his hair. He closes his eyes and relaxes. He likes it.

"Shall I bring you some coffee? You will feel relaxed and refreshed."

Instead of answering, he just makes me lean my head on his shoulder. His other hand is on my knees."I am relaxing, Baby." I can't help the smile on my lips. Here I have the world's most handsome man and I am sitting on his lap and we love each other. How can I not smile?

"That's cheeky." I say playing with his shirt buttons.

He kisses my forehead without opening his eyes and hugs me tighter. I feel his beard poking my skin. My hand goes up to his jaw. His beard grown long.

"You need a shave. Come on, I will help you shave." I say as I lift my head in an attempt to get up, but he pulls me back.

"We can do it later. Stay here, Cara."

"Okay. But you can't kiss me till you shave."

"No kisses?" His eyes are still closed. He knows I am only teasing him.

"No kisses."

"That's bad. You are heartless," He says. I gasp at his words.

"I am heartless?"

"Yes." He opens his eyes now looking at me. "And you know what's the punishment for that?"

"What?"

He starts kissing my face. His beard keeping poking my skin and causes tickles here and there. I can't help giggling like a school girl.

"Stop it!" He doesn't stop. He keeps giving kisses on my neck. "Babe, Please!"

Before I know it, we are kissing. This feels like home. This is my home. In his arms.

"Did you get the mail of his weekly schedule?" I ask William who is sitting near Mr. Vincento's table. Mr. Vincento is currently in a meeting.