Chapter 15

STILES'S POV

After having an alarming call from Malia, explaining why Lydia was screaming, Lydia, Malia and I all rushed to Scotts house. "Scott! Colleen!" There was no reply.  Soon enough we found Scott. "Scott wake up." He quickly sat up with his eyes glowing. "What happened? Where's Colleen?" "You...you were attacked....and they..um...took Colleen. Scott they have Colleen." An angered expression appears on his face. "Who are they?" Within seconds he was on his feet. He was heading stright for the door. "Scott wait!" He stopped and turned to face us. "You can't just storm off and expect to find her," Malia said. "Oh Yeh, watch me!" Before he reached the door both Peter and Derek burst in through it. "What's going on here?" Derek said puffing he chest out as he scanned the surrondings. "What happened here!?" The four of us looked away from Peter and Derek. "Well....um....they were attacked....and um they took Colleen." "WWWHHAT!! Who are they?" We shrugged our shoulders. Peter charged at Scott and picked me up by he's jumper. "Why didn't you protect her!?" Scott managed to kick he's legs out which sent Peter across the room. "I was attack in the kitchen while getting popcorn for a film we were going to watch. Otherwise I would've protected her and saved her!" Scott's eyes were glowing with anger.

Somthing caught Scott's eye. He walked towards the sofa and found a silver dagger. "Werewolf hunters!" All our faces dropped. "I have a feeling this time they won't hesitate to kill her." I say. "Well lets do something about it instead of just standing here!" Scott storms out the house and rides off on his bike.

It's been 7 hours since Colleen was taken and we haven't gotten anywhere. We have no idea where Scott is, Derek and Peter went to speak to Chris, Lydia went to Alan to see if she could help with her abilities and me abd Malia and pretty much driving around aimlessly. "Have you tried Scott recently?" Malia asks. I shake me head and pick up me phone to call Scott. "Scott, thank god. Where are you?" "Okay we will meet you there." I turn the car around and head back to Scotts house.

We arrive back at the house at see everyone back here again including Chris and Alan this time. "Why did they only take Colleen and not Scott?" Chris asks. "Well I have a idea. Scott and Colleen are the rarest types of werewolves. Well actually we have three rare werewolves with us. Derek, Colleen and Scott. (Derek is rare because he can fully change into and wolf like his mother) But Scott and Colleen are the rarest as they both have two rarities each. True Alphas and them being each others mates. So if they some how know that they are mates then they will guarantee that Scott will go after Colleen. If so then they seem to be playing some sort of game with the both of you."

After about an hour of trying to come up with some plan the majority of us decide that there's no point in continuing as there is nothing we can do right now. And plus it's 6:45 in the morning and school starts in 2 hours. Scott, Peter and Derek are refusing to stop and carry on later in the day. Alan is trying to get through to Scott. Soon enough it succeeds. Everyone leaves but i decide to stay with Scott as there is no point in leaving.

"I've called me dad and they are trying to help as well," I say placing a hand on Scott's shoulder.

We soon arrive at school and the word of Colleen being taken it out already. People keep staring and asking question. They can't see what I can see and it's that Scott is really hurt. The last time I saw him like this was when Allison died. We head stright to Econom. "As the majority of us know last night Colleen Hale was kidnapped." Coach says. I look at Scott and I his claws are out. "Scott...Scott put them away!" "If anyone sees her or knows anything about who took her or where she is they go straight to me or straight to the sheriff station." Scott's claws are gone and so is Scott. How could I have not noticed him walk out. I get up to leave but "Stiles! Where do you think you're going?" "To see if Scott is okay." He nods and lets me go. 

"Scott!" I look around the halls and he's not here. "Stiles i'm over here with um...your'll see when you get here." he sounded quite confused. I managed to find Scott and someone else. What the hell is he doing here? "Jackson!"

COLLEEN'S POV 

"Oh sweetheart. They went by a code, but we don't!" Who is she? Before I had time to think an ear piecing scream rung in my ears. Lydia. I out my hands to my ears but before I opened my eyes I was knocked out.

~13 hours later~

I suddenly woke up in a cold and damp room. It was dark but thanks to my werewolf abilities I have my very own personal pair of night vision goggles. The room was empty. Nothing was in here. Just me. What happened? What am I doing here? I wonder if the others are looking for me? I try to get up but my body seems to be paralysed. Wait so my I can move my head around like normaly but I can't move any other part of my body great! I go to call out for help but if I shout they will know i'm awake and god knows what they'll do to me then. 

I have no idea how long i've been sat here waiting. My body is no longer paralysed. I'm in the process of breaking my chains. They are really strong. Nothing i've ever seen or heard of before. I continue to pulled on them when the door opens and light pushes itself into the once dark room."Nice you're finally awake." Finally, awake i've been awake for ages. "What do you want with me?" She walked closer to me with two men either side of her. "Well it's not just you we want. We also want Scott." They can't have him! They wont have him! "We know that having kidnapped you he will soon follow." No, no he wont. "What makes us so special? Especially me?" "You two are the rarest forms of werewolves ever. I think maybe even the rarest of all the supernatural beings. Not only are you both True Alphas but you are also mates. What else could we ask for?" I keep thinking about Scott they can't have him. "What do you want us for?" "Well I want you and him to mate. I want you to have sex so you two strengthen the bond between you too making you both even more powerful and rare. Then to strengthen it even more i'll get you two to have a child. And while this is happeneing i'll find suitable people to be in your pack. Doing all this will make you two a lot more powerful." She's a monster. "Oh and if you don't do what I say I'll just kill you both. And I'll name you watch me kill him." With that I got angry enough to break through the chains. I must have got really angry to break them because the look on this women's face was brilliant. I leaped up grabbed the closest man to me and killed him. The second man tried to tackle me but I had the upper hand and through him across the room. Before I had a chance to get to her, she injected me with something that knocked me out flat.

A/N- Sorry I haven't updated in a while been really busy. Please vote and comment your opinions.