Chapter 30

We shortly arrive at the animal clinic. 'What's happened?' Asked Dean. 'Colleen happened, well Kate!' Peter replies. 'Lay her down here.' Signalling to the operation table. He examines the wound and clears away the blood. 'What's going on! Someone needs to tell me now! Before I call the cops!' Just then Stiles's dad walking into the room.

'Thank god you're here officer! I need help. I've been attacked and kidnapped!' A few of us laugh a little, including Stiles's dad. 'What!? What's so funny?' I shake me head. 'Nothing don't worry. Like I said before we are going to tell you everything.' She just stares at me.

'Start then!' She quickly snaps. 'Oh um okay well...um I dunno how to start or where to start!' Derek buts in. 'Basically that person that just bit you is my sister. But she's not acting her normal self. The women that spoke to you is a monster. She's murdered mine, my sisters and my uncles family.' He says pointing at Peter. 'When we were just kids she burned my house to the ground with everyone in it. Lucky my sister managed to get out but had to sacrifice her pet wolf. My uncle got out after but suffered terribly. My sister escaped and was lost from us for. After years and years of thinking she was dead she finally came back to us. As a True Alpha. She is one of the most powerful werewolves there is.' He points at me! 'He is her mate. He is also a True Alpha. That makes them the most powerful pair. Kate is after them so she can have power and control. She has attempted to brain wash her and hasn't succeeded. She bit you so she wouldn't die. What she has given you an amazing gift.' Derek looked like he was about to cry. She nods her head. 'Wow, um sorry. So that means that I'm a werewolf!?' He nods.

'You are the first person she has ever bit. You're her first beta.' Stiles explains to her.

Amelia's POV

I can't believe this is happening to me. A werewolf. A couple hours ago werewolves weren't real. They were just an old fantasy like vampires and witches. The girl that bit me is one of the most power werewolves.  From what they've explained to me she seems like such a nice girl. I just can't seem to get over what's happened to me.

A werewolf. Me! I was always the quite one who would sit in the corner with no friends. But now I'm part of a 'pack'. I feel bad for the girl who's bit me I think her name was Colleen. They've tried their hardest to explain everything they can to me. Apparently a full moon is coming up. That means that I'm going to lose control. This bit of information has scared the crap out of me. Scott told me that they will help me get through it. They don't know what to do about Colleen though.

I want to help them. They say they all speak about her shows how much they care about her, especially Scott.

'We will give you a lift home Amelia if you want?' Stiles offers. 'Yes please that would be great thanks.' I slowly climb of the operation table and follow them out. I thank everyone else who was there.

'You must understand that you can't tell anyone!' Scott tells me on the car. 'I understand. But what happens if I lose control?' They hear the concern in my voice. 'We will be here to help. Once you learn to control it you will be fine.' Stiles explains.

I'm in the car with Scott, Stiles, Lydia and another girl I think her name is Mia or something along those line. She hasn't really spoken much and just keeps staring at me. Have I done something wrong. It's making me feel really comfortable. 'Malia? Are you okay?' Lydia asks. 'Yeah I'm feeling great! Why?'

'I just look a bit off that's all.' Lydia replies softly. 'I'm just a bit pissed off if you must know!' Uh oh! The car remains silent. 'It's just every time we try to help save Colleen we never get any closer. And now we're stuck with a new person instead. We were meant to bring back Colleen! I'm sorry but it doesn't feel right anymore. She's meant to be by our side. It's been ages since we've been together all of us. It feels like forever!' Everyone goes silent again.

'I know Malia! It's hard!' Says Scott. The rest of the ride home was silent. 'Thanks for the lift home.' I say and slowly walk towards the house. I walk through the front to be attack with questions from mum!

'Where have you been? Who were you with? Who dropped you off? Do you know what time it is?' And all the rest. She wasn't used to me being out this late. This was the first time. 'I pay god knows how much for your phone a month and you don't even answer it when it rings!' Shit!! My phone! I feel around in my pockets and realise that I must have lost it. 'Mum please I'm really tired and need to sleep!' I ignore anything else she says and head straight towards my room.

I gall straight on to my bed. 'What a night!' I say out loud to myself. 'I'm a werewolf!' Saying it out load makes me sound insane but I don't care. I laugh to myself.

I should be here crying and worrying about what's happening next but I feel amazing. I laugh again. 'What the bloody hell are you laughing about!' My older brother barges through my bedroom. I shake my head. 'Nothing that concerns you!' He smirks. 'When did you get so mouthy!' He replied back. I ignore him and walk towards me draws. 'Do you mind! I wanna get changed and go to bed!' The door closed instantly.

I quickly change and jump into bed. Within seconds I was gone.

Colleen's POV

What just happened! I wanna cry. Seeing Scott, my family and my pack! It's horrible I can't be with them, with him. I'm trying my hardest not to cry. I can't show any sort of emotion otherwise she will know. I can't even look like I'm thinking. What I did today, making my very first beta, it has really effected me. I need to continue with my plan. One that is going to work this time!

A/N Hi guys sorry it's been too long. Far too long. Just been really busy with college. Only 2 months left tho and I can then update loads. Hope everyone has had a good start to the year! Enjoy the chapter! And thanks to those who have stuck with me! Really appreciate it!