Chapter 22

SCOTT'S POV

I keep hearing Colleen scream and I can't see her. 'COLLEEN *cough *cough.....COLLEEN!' I fall the the floor coughing up blood. Suddenly two people grab my arms. I look up and recognised the faces. Chris and Stiles's dad.

'Where's Colleen?' I ask. 'Don't worry Alan and Stiles got her.' Chris replies.

They continue to pull me out of the loft. I get to my feet and search for Colleen. She's no where to be seen. 'Where is she? I thought you said Alan and Stiles had her?' I say with a worried tone.

'Alan and Stiles do have her. They've taken her to the animal clinic. She was badly injuried during the attack.' Chris says.

'How badly?' They both look at each. 'Tell me!' I say, now angry.

'It could be fatal.' Sheriff Stilinski says.

What! 'Take me to her now? Does Peter and Derek know?'

'Yes they do. They went there with her. They are operating on her. She was stabbed at least 7 times. Each blade was laced with wolfsbane. 2 of the blades were still in her when they left.' Chris explains.

'I need to see her. Please take me to her.' They nod.

We shortly arrive at the animal clinic. I run inside and find Stiles standing in reception. 'Stiles how is she?' He looks away. 'Stiles!'

'Scott, she has a lot of wolfsbane in her system. And it's really powerful.....she's dying Scott.' I try pushing past him to see her but Derek comes out and stops me.

'Scott, Alan is trying as hard as he can. It's difficult to flush out all the wolfsbane. There's a lot of it.' I feel a tear roll down my cheek.

'I need to see her before it's too late. Maybe I could help.' I wipe away the tear.

'I think it would be better if you stayed out here?' I shake my head.

'NO. LET ME SEE HER!' I push derek into the wall but Peter comes out and tries to stop me. Sheriff and Chris grab my arms. 'GET OFF ME!' I turn. I push them all away.
Stiles jumps in front of me. 'Scott calm down. You need to calm down.' Suddenly Alan walks out taking of his rubber gloves.

'Is she okay?' Stiles asks. He looks up at us all. He shakes his head. 'I'm so so sorry. I tried everything I could, but she lost too much blood. Surprisingly it wasn't the wolfsbane it was just the amount of blood she lost. She's dead.'

I put my hands to my head. No! NO! 'How could you let this happen.' I shout. Suddenly I fall to the floor in pain.

'Scott!' Stiles says. The pain is shooting through my body. 'What's happening?' I say.

Alan kneels down beside me. 'Colleen and Scott were mates. Scott can you show me your eyes.' I quickly show him my eyes then wince in pain. 'Scott I meant your other eyes.' I change my eyes and show him. 'Yep, especially as they have now 'mated' their bond increased. Now that Colleen's dead. Scott is suffering a lot. And i'm afraid to say that it will last for a long time. And when i say long time i mean years upom years.' Alan explains.

30 minutes have past and i'm still in a lot of pain. The love of my life is dead. I should be giving some sort of loving speech but i can hardly move. Alan, Chris, Derek, Peter and Sheriff are all talking in a seperate room. Stiles is sat opposite me. Even he has cried over Colleen's death. Colleen and Stiles became quite close since she got here.

I can't stop thinking about her. I need to see her. I try to get up and walk towards the operation room. Stiles quickly gets up and helps me to the room. 'Thank you.'

Colleen was laid down on an operation table with a sheet over her body with her head still showing. I sit down beside her and grab her hand.

'It'a not fair. You don't deserve this. I love you so much. I can't go on without you. We had the best time over the weekend. I really enjoyed myself. That was when I realised that I wanted to spend the rest of my life with you. Your smile, your laugh and everything else about you is just perfect. I knew that when I first laid my eyes on you that there was something special about you. I wish I could've saved you. I should have looked after you better. It's all my fault. I truely do love you so much. I know i've only known you for less than a year but it feels like i've known you forever. This going to sound cheesy but it's true but you had me at hello, well in our case "hey are you okay?" but still. I love how rubbish you were at bowling. I love how loving you are. How short tempered you can be. Just when you think it can't get any worse, it can. And just when you think it can't get any better, it can. I just wish this was one of those moments. I love you so much Colleen. ' Tear after tear was rolling down my cheeks. I kiss her hand and let me tears fall.

I realise that the pain has stopped. I listen carefully. There are 7 living people in the animal clinic and I can hear 8 heart beats. It can't be she's dead. I stand up and check if any one else was in the clinic. Nope. No one new. It can't be. It's impossible. She's dead.

'ALAN. COME IN HERE QUICKLY!' They all came rushing in. 'Peter, Derek listen.' Their faces lighten up. 'She's alive! She's not dead!'

Alan pulls back the sheet and manages to flush out the rest of the wolfsbane. Alan allowed me to give some blood so the operation could run smoothly.

Soon the operation is finished. Everyone apart from Chris and the Sheriff stayed at the animal clinic. We're all waiting for her to wake up.

'How was it possible?' I ask slightly confused. Alan shakes his head. 'I'm not to sure. I'll have to contact some people and find out. It is very unusual.'

We continue to wait until I hear a slight moan. I quickly rush to Colleen's side. Her eyes flutter open. 'Colleen! SHE'S AWAKE!' I call out. Her eyes haven't fully opened yet. I sit her up as everyone rushes in.

I wrap my arms around her tight. She screams and pushes me away from her. 'GET OFF ME!' What! Whys she pushing me away? I look at everyone. They all seem confused.

'Colleen?' She looks at me with a puzzled face.

'Who's Colleen? Who are you?'

A/N- Dun, Dun, Duuuuuuuun. Oooo so Colleen's lost her memory. I decided not to do any revision today as i've been so stressed out and other stuff, and writing relaxes me. So I managed to write another chapter. Enjoy. ☺ - Colleen.