Chapter 13

We all went back to the loft to have a few drinks and celebrate the boys winning the game. Derek and Peter were no where to be seen. In all honesty they don't even know I'm awake. Well I guess they won't be too happy when they find out I went to see Scott and not them. Oh well they'll live.

The 6 of us all laugh, talk and drink. 4 hours later, 2am, everyone has fallen asleep in my room apart from me and Scott. Luckily enough we had enough covers and pillows to make beds on the floor for Malia, Lydia, Stiles and Liam. Me and Scott are on the roof just chatting, until Derek and Peter enter the loft. "Shit they are here! I haven't told them I am awake yet and I didn't ask if you guys could stay!"

To be honest they probably won't have a problem with them staying. I don't know want to do. Before I could think they are on the roof. "Why didn't you tell us you were awake?" "I...I...was going to I just...just wanted to go to school first and too Scotts game. And plus I didn't know where to find you where as with Scott I knew exactly where to go."

"Why is Scott here!?" "Because we were celebrating Scott's team winning! And he's not the only one here the other four are asleep in my room!"

"Who said they were allowed here?" Peter snapped. "I assumed it wouldn't matter being how you are hardly here anyway and they haven't exactly done anything wrong and nor have I!" "Well assumption is the mother of all fuck ups! I want them to leave!" "No." Derek stood there with his arms crossed and and cross look on it face.

"What did you just say?" "I said no! Why should they leave?" Peter's face started to go red. "Because you are my niece and you are under my care and I am in charge!"

"Under your care...Under your care! The past 7 years I have been looking after my self just fine. I have been alone because of a fire that separated me from you lot. I have gone through changes just from the help of one person. And I still haven't managed to control it!"

"I am your Uncle!" "Yes, but you are not my dad!"

I took off. I ran as fast as I could just to get as far away from Peter and Derek as I could. After 15 minutes of flat out running I soon came to a stop. In front of me was a ruin of an old house. My old house. There was nothing left of it. I walked closer to it. I walk up to where the door used to be and walk into what used to be my house. I spent 10 years of my life in this house. I was born in this house. Until that bitch Kate burnt it down. I lost almost everything that day. Friends, family, even my wolf called beta. Yes I had a pet wolf. Mum found him as a cub on his own when she went away. She brought him back for me so he could protect me in case anything ever happened. I called him beta because I always said he was my beta and I was his alpha and we had each others backs. I was 7 when I called him that. If I wasn't with Derek or Peter I was with beta. Beta would always walk me to school then go home and come and walk back home with me. People would always think our bond was strange. They would also give him strange looks as he was a wolf and wolves aren't the usuasl house pets. Along with Peter, beta tried to help me out of the fire. When I lost Peter, beta tried putting me on his back and running away with me but just before we got out he through me out of the house as part of the house callopsed on him. I screamed out to him, being only 10 years old I was extremely upset. I heard voices that I didn't recognise so I ran and ran. I loved that wolf the same as I loved Derek and Peter.

PETER'S POV

"She's what!!" I grabbed Derek and we headed stright home. We went to check on Colleen and she's gone. She woke up last night and left earlier today and didn't tell us. I have been worried sick about her. Where the hell is she? "Peter I know you're angry so am I but don't go to harsh on her okay?"

"No Derek we have been worried and she didn't come to us first!"

"Peter she probably didn't where we were, but with Scott should would know exactly where he is!" I ignore Derek and go back to the loft as quick as I could.

I go in no one is here. I go up to the roof and find Colleen and Scott.

"Yes, but you are not my dad!" With that she was off. That did hurt a bit. Then Scott went after her. "You were too harsh on her!" "Well...." I didn't know what to say so I walked away. Was I too harsh?

SCOTT'S POV

Where was Colleen going? I was following her but I was giving her the space she clearly wanted for a bit. She might know I'm here, she might not. I continued following her til I realised where we were heading. I wonder if she knows where we are. She walked up to the ruins of the Hale house. I'm assuming she realised who's house it was when she walked up to where the front door would be.

"Scott I know you're there. Please come out." I walk up to her and sit beside her. "Are you okay?" "A bit. I was just thinking about my pet wolf beta." Wait she had a pet wolf called beta. "You had a pet wolf called beta?" She nodded. She soon told me about him. About how he saved her life and went everywhere with her. They seemed like best friends.

I manage to convince her to come back. We went straight to her room and got into bed. We lay face to face in each others arms. I gave her a kiss on the lips before saying goodnight to her and going to sleep. "I love you Scott." "I love you too."

A/N- thought I would be nice and update again. Hope you're enjoying it I'm going to dedicate my next chapter to someone. Please continue voting and reading it. And if anyone has ideas that might fit in well with the story line then please tell me

-Colleen x