Chapter 32

AMELIA'S POV
The day of the full moon has finally come. I've told my parents that I'll be staying a friends house tonight to do a school project together. Honestly I'm so scared. But I know that I'll be with the others so it won't be that bad. I still feel so bad about flirting with Scott. I just hope Colleen doesn't find out. Don't really wanna piss off my Alpha before properly meeting her.

My phone starts to ring snapping me out of my thought. 'Hello..' I quickly answer. 'We're outside.' I nod even though they can't actually see me. 'Okay coming now.' I grab my bag  run downstairs. 'Sweetheart where you going?'

'Just to a friends don't worry mum! I'll see you tomorrow!' And with that I'm out the house. I jump into the back of Stiles's car and we head off. 'Where we going?' I ask. 'We're going to Dereks place. Everyone is there waiting.' Stiles replies.

After a short amount of time we arrive. We make our way through the doors and see everyone stood around the table talking. And by everyone I mean everyone. Derek, Peter, Chris, Lydia, Malia, Liam and Issac. Tonight is an extremely important night. And there's going to be quite a bit of blood shed. But if these guys are willing to fight to get Colleen but then so I am. Even though I maybe have a slight crush on her mate.

'Finally, it's not like we have anything important to do tonight!' Snaps Peter. 'I know I know!' Scott replies.

'So it's 8.47 now and the effects of the full moon should start soon Amelia. We're here to help. Soon you will hear Colleen call for you and when you do we will all go and find her. We will let you take lead as you will be drawn to her.' Scott says.

'And once you find her. I'm sure she will have some sort of message for you. We will then go from there.' I nod. 'You okay??' Stiles asked? I nod again. 'Yeah I think it's starting!'

I fall to the floor in pain. It hurts! I can do this. Breathe!! Control it don't let it control me. The pain isn't as bad and I get to my feet. 'You okay?!' Lydia asks. 'Yeah I'm just trying to control it.' That's when we heard it. She was calling for me. 'Ready?' Scott says. I nod my head.

I transform and head towards to sound. We continue to follow it and it takes us deep into the forest. We continue when I see her up ahead. Everyone else stops but I feel drawn to her.

I get closer and closer until I'm right in front of her. She stand on her hind legs and then drops to the ground causing me to fall back. She stood over me and bent down. I felt scared. I felt like my life was going to end. All it was take was one swing with her paw.

Instead she lowered herself to my ear and said 'follow me and make sure the others know you are following me. Hopefully they will follow you. Lets go!' I cautiously got back up and followed her. I turn back and see the others slowly following behind.

I try to catch up with her be she just speeds up whenever I get close. I understand that she has to act the way she is acting so that this plan goes through. I don't even know what the plan is but just going to follow to find out.

SCOTT'S POV

We're going through the forest and have been for hours. I'm so close to giving up. I shouldn't feel like this. I'm completely in love with her but i don't have any hope left. That last little flicker of hope that i have left inside if going out. 'Guys do you think that we will actually find her. I know i shouldn't be giving up but something inside is telling me that we wont find her. I know that it's her and Kate doesn't know that but it all keeps repeating itself over and over. I haven't seen her in ages and is this going to be our life?' Everyone stops and turns to look at me in shock. 'That is the last thing i would ever expect you to say.' Peter responses. 'I don't know why I'm saying it but I can't help it. It's like it's coming out with me thinking about it or wanting to say it. For some reason i've lost all hope.' Everyone looks at me with shocked expressions. But it's true. I've lost all hope. I don't know why i'm saying this but it feels right and true. 'Well we need to keep moving cause i still have hope that we can get Colleen back and defeat Kate once and for all.' Peter says and continues walking before we lose sight of Amelia. I stay towards the back with no motivation to go on. 

We walk for about another 10 minutes and soon arrive at a sort of underground bunker. 'Right guys, we have a fight ahead. We need to rescue Colleen and finally get rid of Kate. Everyone needs to concentrate and pay attention to everything that happens.' Peter whispers. We all turn and follow down into the bunker. 

We open the big metal door that was unlocked. Once we get through we scout out the surroundings as we enter a narrow corridor. There are doors on either end of the corridor. The furthest away was slowly closing. We decide to move towards this door and observe whats on the other side.  Peter stops just before the door and slowly opens it and pops his head around the door. Without even turning back to us he walks straight through the door. Derek quickly moves to grab him but sees why is moved around the door. He follows. In the end the whole group follow them through the door to see what is so important on the other side. As i get past the door i see Derek and Peter with there arms wrapped around her. Colleen. I feel happy to see her. But deep down i know this isnt finished. We havent got her back. Not yet. There's something wrong. I move closer to her. 'Colleen!' I say softly. She turns to face me. 'Scott!' She runs up to me and wraps her arms around my neck. This still doesn't feel right. I slowly and cautiously put my arms around her unsure of how to feel about the situation. She pulls away from me and looks happier then ever. 'I'm so happy that all of you guys came all together to save me. Everyone that Colleen, i mean i care about.' Peter's facial expression changes slightly as if he noticed something. 

'Right follow me and we can finally finish this and go home!' We slowly start to follow her. Me and Peter stay at the back. 'Is it just me that's feeling really weird about all of this. She doesn't seem herself.' I say to Peter. He nods. 'I feel the exact same. Did you notice what she said about having everyone here that Colleen cares about.' I nod as well. 'Yes i did notice that. Let's just follow her and see where this goes.' 

The group continues to follow in the direction that Colleen is taking us. We go through a big steel door and leads us to a big empty cold room. She stops by the door and lets everyone walk through first. As i walk past she gives me a massive smile. I was the last person to walk past her. I turn round to face her but she wasn't there. She was looking through the small glass window in the door smiling. 'She locked us in here!' Lydia shouts. 'Colleen! let us out!' Derek shouts. 'it's no use! She was playing us the whole time.' Peter says. I shake my head. 'No i don't think she was the night where she turned Amelia. I believe that was Colleen. But right now i do believe that Kate has some how managed to brainwash her yet again. We need to end this. We need to end Kate!' 

A/N - Here's another chapter. I'm so sorry to those who are still reading this  I know its been a very long time. I just havent been on my laptop and ive not got a full time job and just had loads of stuff going on but i will try my hardest to upload more. I have so many ideas for this book but it's just thinking on how to put the ideas into words. Sorry as well if this is a crap chapter. It was kinda rushed just so i could give you guys something. Need to think about where im going to take the next chapter but will try. Thank you to the people who are still reading but i do understand if people have given up.