Chapter 7

Scott's POV

Stiles: Great! Two werewolves who have not control are out loose. Two werewolves that like I said early happened to be angry people. And to make matters worse not only is there a beta, there's also a fully transformed big ass true Alpha.

Derek: Yes thanks Stiles!!

Within seconds Derek is gone.

Me: We need to go. Like now. Stiles with Malia. Chris with me. Alan...

Alan: I'm going back to the Vet. I'll stay there. If you need me I'll be there.

Chris loads up his guns and we leave.

Malia and Stiles in his Jeep and me and Chris in his car.

After about 2 and a half hours of searching we had no luck. We haven't heard from Peter or Derek. I doubt they've had any luck. We continue to look when Stiles calls.

Stiles: My dad called he said there's been reports of a abnormally big werewolf near the school.

Chris: Stiles head towards the school, we'll meet you there. I'm assuming Liam may have followed her there to either fight her and kill with her or he could be somewhere else.

Stiles: Right I'll see you there.

I end the call with Stiles before coming across Peter standing in the middle of the road. We stop and he walks over.

Me: Have you found her?

Peter: No! But I have found your beta. I took him back to the loft with Alan. Alan's there watching him. He's been knocked out and should be out for a while.

Chris: Good! Now Peter head to the school that's where she is.

Peter: Ok where Derek?

Me: Gone. He went after Colleen. Just like you did.

And with that Peter was gone.

We soon arrived at the school. Stiles, Malia were there waiting for us. Peter we no where to be seen.

Me: Where's Peter?

Malia: Went to see if she was in the school.

Stiles: Scott is I just me who's experiencing a bit of Déjà vu?

Me: Yes Stiles!

Chris: We need to find her before she kills someone or kills even more people.

Me: Stiles and Malia you guys go into the school. Me and Chris will stay outside. We will come in if we hear anything.

Chris and I start searching outside of the school. It's been 17 minuets since Stiles and Malia went into the school and so far nothing. I spoke to soon. Peter is suddenly thrown through one if the windows ahead of us. Within seconds his up and back through the window.

We run into the school to join them.

Me: STILES!! MALIA!! PETER!!

Fuck! Bad idea. Well now we have all Colleen's attention on us. Chris runs into one Classroom and I run into the other.

Everything's silence until Colleen starts banging against the walls. Sooner or later she's gunna end up breaking through that wall. I need to some how find another way out of this room. There's only one door in this room and that was the door I came through. Windows. I pick up the desk and go to throw it at the window when Colleen breaks through. Crap!!

I drop the desk and stand still awaiting for what's to come. Colleen slowly approaches me. She looks like she's about to pounces until a sense catches her nose. She goes down at all fours and comes a little closer. She looks me in the eyes and I look her in the eyes. I realise that my eyes had changed. Nothing else just me eyes. She continued to stare at me. She had a look in her eyes. Not the type of look that she wanted to kill me but the look that she recognised me. She continued to stare until she howled in pain. With that she was off. She went through the window and into the forest. I turn to see who shot her.